I only had time to check out enanthate, sounds pretty good to me. I have been wanting to get some electronic toys to make up some drum and bass lines up. Just trying to make some backup music to jam to, and maybe help me write tunes. Any suggestions on quality/budget equipment to get started?
Logic Audio Platinum 5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.0... those are the s/w to watch out for.
If you're just looking for a drum machine sort of thing, I'd suggest to dowload Reason by Proppellerheads, or Fruity Loops 3.
The drum machine in Reason is better than FL3 imo, but the FL3 one is easier to get the hang of, drag and drop.
I have been playing guitar for 15 years and bass for 5 years
I was with a band called PV, we recorded 2 tapes and a cd in a professional studio, you can search for our songs on morphius or kazaa, if you dont find the songs keep searchng cause it is out there, currently I am looking for a band but I have been taking my time
Im 18. Played piano for 8 years. Saxophone for 5 years. Been singing since 16.
Few weeks ago i go into one my uni jazz choirs called the 'ADELAIDE CONNECTION'. Some of you in Australia may have heard of them... they have one of the best reputation choirs in Australia.
I've been playing guitar for about 18yrs now. I played in bands for 10 years and then settled down and got a stinkin' day job. I used to teach for a while too.
I'm into stuff like Yngwie, Impellitteri, Vinnie Moore, Gary Moore, Tony Macalpine, Paul Gilbert, Stratovarius, etc....
HAHA, I remember when I was learning guitar those guys used to dominate the pages of Guitar World. What a blast from the past! I was a big Steve Vai fan, used to watch the end of Crossroads over and over again.
LOL @ growin! Yeah, I remember those videos! the dude's name was Mark something. Then he snagged Jim Gillette from Nitro to do some vocal videos. Supposedly gillette had a 4 octave range, but his voice sounded like shit, heh.
Actuall Impellitteri has a new cd out and it's pretty good. I'm not a big fan of Graham Bonnet's voice though.
whoa, nice studio guy. 'nuff gear.
I can't deal with all those wires, gotta keep my shit software based, with maybe an added hardware sampler (emu6400) and an outboard synth something like a Virus, love that sound.