Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who here believes on God?

Who here believes in God?

• Yes I do

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No I don't

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
i believe in god i just dont understand how everything works,for now when i know my death is coming ill start to cram for the final exam

That's like asking if I "belive" in rocks or oxygen. I know that God is there. I feel it in my bones and in my heart, and I know I'll be flamed by this for the anti-religionists because it's so "subjective," but there it is. :)

Weapon X said:
That's like asking if I "belive" in rocks or oxygen. I know that God is there. I feel it in my bones and in my heart, and I know I'll be flamed by this for the anti-religionists because it's so "subjective," but there it is. :)

I agree with you totally bro

Weapon I know exactly what you're saying and I feel the same way. Hey if the anti-God flames happen then at least it's for a worthy cause.

I believe in God

I believe in God and know that everything I do is his will. Life might seem hard at times, but it is only to get you through to the good times. Pray it is very healthy. Lady

I believe in god.

People tell you to prove god exists,
and I can't to their satisfaction.
But in my heart I believe.

I treat people with kindness, respect,
and loyalty, not because I'm afraid of
what might happen when I die, ie: heaven
or hell, but because that is the right way to
behave.
Religion and my belief in god has everything
to do with that.

Top Bottom