Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who hates Rap?

It 100% totally depends on who the artist is!! To just say "Do you hate rap?" is much too generalized.... I hate some stuff classified as rap but I love others... Every music genre has some excellent stuff, along with alot of rubbish.

I really like the following: Wu Tang Clan, Tribe Called Quest, NWA, Public Enemy, Digital Underground, Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five, Run DMC, Beastie Boys, KRS-1, Ice-T..... (as you can see I like alot of the classic stuff from the 80s)

I HATE HATE HATE almost all the typical Top 40/mainstream SHIT that gets shoved down our throats on a regular basis.... If my only impression of "rap" was this mainstream poser bullshit, I would say I hate it too!!!!!!

AWESOME LIST. rappers delight is still and will ever be an amazing song. Digital Underground was downwright sick. and enter the 36 chambers of death was a classic.

It 100% totally depends on who the artist is!! To just say "Do you hate rap?" is much too generalized.... I hate some stuff classified as rap but I love others... Every music genre has some excellent stuff, along with alot of rubbish.

I really like the following: Wu Tang Clan, Tribe Called Quest, NWA, Public Enemy, Digital Underground, Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five, Run DMC, Beastie Boys, KRS-1, Ice-T..... (as you can see I like alot of the classic stuff from the 80s)

I HATE HATE HATE almost all the typical Top 40/mainstream SHIT that gets shoved down our throats on a regular basis.... If my only impression of "rap" was this mainstream poser bullshit, I would say I hate it too!!!!!!

Perfekt list but there is a missing. Sagopa Kajmer. NR1:dolphin:

i love hip hop, i live hip hop. im from nyc and i agree that the MAJORITY of people who say they HATE rap say it for racail reasons. and im white btw. Now with that being said if i didnt know dick about hip hop cultre and turned on hot 97 or any other radio station and heard the b.s thats on then i could see not liking it. its exploited to the point of no return, imo.

90's hip hop though........ oh boy!!! thats what i grew up listening to.

Don't listen to it then. Why make a thread about it on here? Stop worrying about things so much. People like what they like. I don't like punk or country, but I won't go out of my way or bring attention to my dislikes. Believe me I can tell you a list of reason why I don't fancy that kind of music. In the end, I don't really care what other people do.

Some people. If you stopped hating on everything, maybe they could realize how grand life can truely be. Being crude and shut down to other people's way of life will make you unpleasant. Only other angry people will be drawn to you, so you can bitch and moan about your dislikes. Just don't listen to it if you don't like it. Putting others down just because they don't share the same interest is insulting and rude.

Absolutely agree with you! Though i don't listen to rap i don't blame those who do it. Tastes differ. That's the truth. I believe there are people who will say shit towards metal and rock, but it will not stop me listening to these kinds of music.

Most people don't like Rap because it's the most boring shit of art form. Why rap if you can sing? And if you can't sing then get the fuck out of this planet!

Agree, they don't even play an instrument or read music. the music sucks, lyrics suck, singing sucks, they suck, shit not one thing about it is good.

Top Bottom