Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has Albuterol ? O yes RXhealthdrugs has Albuterol( better then clen, how to use)

Re: Who has Albuterol ? O yes RXhealthdrugs has Albuterol( better then clen, how to u

I have always encouraged people to use albertal over clen any day. I simply can not tolerate the tension headaches that clen brings every single day or the anxiety that hits.

Albuterol doesn't give me that and doesn't have such a strong appetite suppressing effect on me either.

As needto said, add Need2slin and it will amaze you. Throw in N2BM GEAR 4x a day and increase the healthy fats in your diet while dropping the carbs a bit and you will see results in the mirror every single week.

Re: Who has Albuterol ? O yes RXhealthdrugs has Albuterol( better then clen, how to u

Can this be used by a woman safely? My gf is interested.

im really thinking of using this in my next cycle towards the end to really help me cut up.

say i cycles 2weeks albut/2 weeks ECA for 6 weeks (2nd half of my next cycle), assuming my diet and cardio are dialled in (oh yes they are :) how much of an improvment in fat loss could i expect??

A good amount bro. HArd to say exactly how it will work for you. Adding in need2slin will add a whole lot of extra fat loss I am sure of that.

Yes. And much better than clen.

Woman love Albuterol. Its much better at preserving muscle well dropping the weight then clen is. Like I said, from experience I feel weak when taking tren but feel just fine well on Albuterol. The only down side is the extra dosing you have to do.

Bump for the great sponsors!

Can Albuterol be used for 5-6 weeks when adding ketotifen like Clen?

im interersted in the need 2slin but does the Need2slin mess with thyroid or cause diabetes??

im interersted in the need 2slin but does the Need2slin mess with thyroid or cause diabetes??

No way no how my friend. Need2slin will not cause diabetes and you got nothing to worry about. It will also not hurt your thyroid function and in fact will help it. Anyone who uses t-3 should follow up with need2slin as a pct after that. ALSO A LITTLE STORY!!

Need2slin can not cure diabetes. I repeat I will never ever ever clam that need2slin can cure something like that.

A customer called me and told me she had diabetes and asked if she should take need2slin and if it could cure her of her problem. I said IDK about cure but it cant hurt you mam.

She called a few weeks ago to let me know she no longer has diabetes.. Anyway I am sure she found some new drug that her doctor prescribed her that helped her out.

I repeat is was not need2slin that did it though.:qt::qt:
She was cured by a medical professional who gave her drugs from a drug company. But just felt the need to call me and let me know that. Thanks

But one thing is clear, no it will not cause any problems with any of that my friend. Its safe and effective.

Top Bottom