Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who else has been hit by Assassin Excrement?

beastboy

New member
My latest karma note...LOL:

***********************

I so wish I had gouged my eyeballs out when I had the chance, so I wouldn't have to read your post. You make Kakdiesel's posts seem thought provoking. You have nice handwriting - Assassin Excrement
 
I think it is a series of people since I've had multiple hits within minutes from that same "person"

they are amusing :)
 
got this one the other day

How about if I hit you up with a flame thrower? Wif my mind on my money and my money on my mind - Assassin Excrement
 
I got hit yesterday for the first time it was funny -

There's not enough bad karma in the world for you. You make me want to take my sock off and shove it up my ass until I suffocate myself - Assassin Excrement
 
The last shit he hit me with was hilarious. I would post it but my karma screen already scrolled down. It was something like, "I was jacking off in front of my sister so she would know how to do it right for her boyfriend and when I splooged some of it landed near her pussy. Do you think she could get pregnant? Is what I did incest?"

LOL.:FRlol:
 
Its one of those Kilroy wuz here things... You have a lot of different people using the same name to create some kind of wierd buzz...

http://www.quinion.com/words/qa/qa-kil1.htm

I kind of like the idea, it will be hard to mantain the same style with more people adapting it...

Although......

I have found that the true AE often finishes with some sort of insincere compliment...

and they always end "- Assassin Excrement"
 
I got this one the other day.... but it was unsigned:

"last weekend i stayed at my uncles and i ended up fucking my aunt while he was at work. she has such big tits and a sweet as and i couldnt help myself. anyway my uncle just called me and said he knows i fucked my aunt and he wants to join next time"
 
[nyah nyah voice]
I know - I'm not tellin
I know - I'm not tellin
I know - I'm not tellin
[/nyah nyah voice]
 
Assassin Excrement only gives out good karma. Until now. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, bitch tits - Assassin Excrement

THis guy sure knows how to make me laugh...he's hilarious! :)
 
Mysterio said:


So do I old pooh face!

I doubt that very much...you secreation from the infected placenta of a dead walrus.
 
Top Bottom