Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who decided to drink cows milk?

BigRedCat

New member
Isn't it weird that we drink milk, stuff designed to nourish baby cows? How did THAT happen? Did some cattleman once say, "Oh, man, I can't wait till them calves are done so I can get ME a hit of that stuff."
 
BigRedCat said:
Isn't it weird that we drink milk, stuff designed to nourish baby cows? How did THAT happen? Did some cattleman once say, "Oh, man, I can't wait till them calves are done so I can get ME a hit of that stuff."

I don't know. But lets's ask Dr. Bollix. That dude seems to know an awful lot.
 
Good observation.
Its similar to the first guy that ate an oyster, must have been one hungry mother fucker.
 
have you ever sexed up a oyster and got yer peeper stuck in his shell and clogged with a pearl yes or no sir?
 
Top Bottom