Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which?

yes! order tonight and get the shammy bug wiper,it wipes bugs and shit to keep your car looking slick! and thats not all mention this ad and get a free jar of pickled eggs

yes! order tonight and get the shammy bug wiper,it wipes bugs and shit to keep your car looking slick! and thats not all mention this ad and get a free jar of pickled eggs

Did you just say the shammy bug wiper will keep my car looking slick ????
HELL I WANT ONE...!!!! Tell me what i have to do to get my hands on one of these bad boys RADAR ,i dont want to miss out .

And as for those pickled eggs... Holy shit this deal just gets better and better.

Dial 555-1563-bug shammy

Call now !

str8 up, beast/katana over M1T/oral tren/proviron?
also, came across some shit called tri-methyl 2010 that's basically beast/hella/max lmg combined. wouldn't that and some epi-strong come harder than just the diesel/katana?

your not going to get a more effective oral than m1t. i dont know about stacking all the other stuff with it. its going to be harsh.

Dude, have you ever ran any of these compounds solo?

M1T + Methyltren would be so harsh you'd probably want to kill yourself. There's no way in hell I'd recommend anyone stacking these two. If you do, please keep a log.

M1T gets my vote ,i would add milk thistle,ala,and lot of cranberry juice.

Top Bottom