vote now. then discuss
north or south?FISHTALES said:now the poles there, I guess toss her salad.
slang for "throw up"SoreArms said:what is "toss your cookies"?
Im not prejudiceDevastation said:north or south?

awittyusername said:If I like the girl...I would lick that ass in a second.
i'm guessing a female member. or killahbeeLestat said:some douchebag said he'd rather toss his cookies
most likely killah, dude is selfish in bedDevastation said:i'm guessing a female member. or killahbee
water pro sports forumSoreArms said:where is the "pee on them" option
strangebrew said:What if you don't like her? A minute?
thata boy!ringperm said:I'd do the salad thingy. What comes around, goes around.
Pleasing the ladies is in my best interest, and something I enjoy doing. I'm not good at it, but I'm giving myself points for the effort.
KillahBee said:If it's a nice ass, I'll be so far into that shit (pun) we'll be french kissing.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














