Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

which would you rather do?

which would you do first?

  • toss a gorgeous girls' salad

    Votes: 10 83.3%
  • toss your cookies

    Votes: 2 16.7%

  • Total voters
    12
in before lockage
 
this may be the first 100% vote

unless someone comes in and fucks it all up
 
some douchebag said he'd rather toss his cookies
 
I'd do the salad thingy. What comes around, goes around.
Pleasing the ladies is in my best interest, and something I enjoy doing. I'm not good at it, but I'm giving myself points for the effort.
 
ringperm said:
I'd do the salad thingy. What comes around, goes around.
Pleasing the ladies is in my best interest, and something I enjoy doing. I'm not good at it, but I'm giving myself points for the effort.
thata boy!
 
Top Bottom