Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Which will make me hold less water/be more effective ENTH or CYP?

tommboy

New member
Which will make me hold less water/be more effective test ENTH or test CYP? Im considering buying/making a good amount and want to get the best one because I will be using it for quite some time. I do 2 injections a week
 
Cypionate lasts a little longer, and onsets a little longer, but...

They are almost the same, you will not notice any practical difference in the real world.
 
big_boy_1 said:
Cypionate lasts a little longer, and onsets a little longer, but...

They are almost the same, you will not notice any practical difference in the real world.
agree here, not much difference. However, i prefer cypionate. I find it has a slight better kick.
 
big_boy_1 said:
Cypionate lasts a little longer, and onsets a little longer, but...

They are almost the same, you will not notice any practical difference in the real world.


what do you mean by onsets?
 
I only used Enth, and I loved the results. It was the only test I ever used..untill the old scalp started to let loose...so no more test for me... =( Either will be fine, but yea for sure use an anti E of some sort..
 
same thing, cyp seems to be preferred by many but enth has its lovers as well. i saw no difference. i only like prop
 
I def don't think it is exactly the same. You cansay test is test but we all know that even though it technically is that the esters do make a difference. I know a lot of people that like enth better because they say it makes them feel better and get less breakouts. I have only used cyp and prop and broke out like crazy on cyp but not prop. I think enth is "technically" more for your money isnt is as the ester is lighter?
 
tommboy said:
Which will make me hold less water/be more effective test ENTH or test CYP? Im considering buying/making a good amount and want to get the best one because I will be using it for quite some time. I do 2 injections a week

For me personally cyp blew me up like a water balloon so i switched over to Enth and had no probs. But everyone different
 
macrophage69alpha said:
use an AI, avoid water retention.

Reccomend aromasin or AIFM.


You beat me too it. I think there should be a sticky informing ppl that water retention is so easily avoidable during any cycle with any counpound. Aromatase Inhibitors are readily available all over the place.
 
toxicsambo said:
You beat me too it. I think there should be a sticky informing ppl that water retention is so easily avoidable during any cycle with any counpound. Aromatase Inhibitors are readily available all over the place.

Yeah just like Prolab attaches a t-shirt onto a tub-o-creatine, all testosterone vials should come attached with a blister pack of an AI..

T-Matt
 
The only difference I've ever noticed was Enth seems to be more painful & leave a bigger knot in my ass. I prefer Cyp for that reason only.
 
Top Bottom