Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which one first?

hulkamainia 119

I got D-spark and
powerchews d-test!

which one should I start with first?

5'6
160lbs
10% BF
6-8 meals a day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

is this just being run as a stand alone? did you just run a cycle? what are you trying to accomplish? how old are you? a little more info would help bro...

alright
yes this is a stand alone
no I have never done a cycle
I am 21
goals are too gain lean muscle mass and extra strength/ motivation

alright
yes this is a stand alone
no I have never done a cycle
I am 21
goals are too gain lean muscle mass and extra strength/ motivation

do you have a diet and routine plan laid out? these are far more important then a supplement.Just asking because you seem kind of green .Nothing wrong with that btw

dspark and hcgenerate ES is a great stack and compliment each other very well... that is what i would recommend to you...

I don't think more info is necessary for this. The answer is ...it doesn't matter.

confusing because you posted this in the AAS section. I would tell you that you are doing the right thing staying natural with your age and stats. keep it up and in a few years from now you will be ready for hormones. I didn't mess with hormones myself till i was in my late 20's, i feel as though this is the reason I have been so successful at building real muscle mass and have stayed injury free

ya sorry I just posted up in here because this gets the most attention, ya I think the best bet for me is yo wait until im 5'7 and 210lb naturally then added hormones, I got alittle excited when I was in my teen years and almost tried it but i'm glad I didn't, this is really just an opinionated thread nothing to serious here;)

Top Bottom