Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Which month has 28 days?

1 of each
 
Angel said:
wtf??? 30 divided by half is 15

I was wrong, fuck


It is 70. 30/ 1/2 is 60 because you invert the 1/2 and then multiply 30 by 2 but its a divide and divide problem and in order to do that (which means its a fraction) you have to invert the fraction then multiply. Then add 10
 
PICK3 said:
dividing 30 by 2 = 15


when you divide by fractions you invert and multiple
30 divided by 1/2 = 2/1*30 = 60
well i didnt know he was doing fractions damn it
 
PICK3 said:
Yep 9


Two men play five games of checkers. Each man wins the
same number of games. There are no ties. Explain this.
they weren't playing each other.

c'mon every question has been too easy.
 
Beachbum1546 said:
You're such a fag.




R= 2a (q/4*pi*esub0)^2 * 1/r^3

Force is not given as R, but otherwise, nicely copied from UIUC's website that's second on the list when my exact question is googled, lol. ;)

Pre-law trash!!



:cow:
 
samoth said:
Force is not given as R, but otherwise, nicely copied from UIUC's website that's second on the list when my exact question is googled, lol. ;)

Pre-law trash!!



:cow:
Thanks man. Half-credit for effort?
 
Beachbum1546 said:
Thanks man. Half-credit for effort?

LOL, definitely. I was, like, what the hell... that looks like it could be right! So I cut/pasted the question and googled it, lol. Aha!

Reverse pwnage on samote deserves a 175.

PRELAWPWNED!



:cow:
 
samoth said:
LOL, definitely. I was, like, what the hell... that looks like it could be right! So I cut/pasted the question and googled it, lol. Aha!

Reverse pwnage on samote deserves a 175.

PRELAWPWNED!



:cow:
lmao
 
does anyone know why february has 28 days? The answer is pretty funny actually (not "lol" funny but like... "heh..." funny)
 
Define the Universe. Give three examples.
 
digger said:
Define the Universe. Give three examples.

A set containing any set you can think of using in any application.

However, does the universe exist after the existence of all beings able to fathom its existence?
 
redguru said:
A set containing any set you can think of using in any application.

However, does the universe exist after the existence of all beings able to fathom its existence?

Beat me to it... I was going to use a set theoretic reply as well.


Let the Universe be defined as the closed set U.

Let x, y and z be individual subsets contained entirely within U, such that x =/= y =/= z.



:cow:
 
redguru said:
However, does the universe exist after the existence of all beings able to fathom its existence?

One could use a similar argument to that which proves that a tree falling in the woods with no one around to hear it does indeed make a noise. Just add a couple suppositions.



:cow:
 
samoth said:
One could use a similar argument to that which proves that a tree falling in the woods with no one around to hear it does indeed make a noise. Just add a couple suppositions.



:cow:
that's the first thing I thought of when i read that
no really
 
I took intro to philo (or something) my first yr and loved it so I took greek then another one. In the 3rd class the prof took a chair and put it on the table in front of us Big table...only 10 or so in the class) and told us to "prove" the chair was there. 30 min in I knew i didn't have the patience for it. Go Tribe.
 
How would you do a drawing of a man hidding behind a tree?
 
Top Bottom