Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

which member will overtake wodin in post count first?

hamstershaver

New member
tale of the tape - wodin 36,186 posts, by far the mosts posts ever, but as we know all records are made to be broken, at his age he doesnt have many posts left in him.

vegas odds:
perkele 17,727 posts - 1:1 even odds and odds on favorite to be the first to overtake wodin, perk is the ultimate pic and post whore, now that hes a mod there is no stopping him :evil:
the shadow 28,414 - 3:1 the second most posts on ef, how many more "lol" does he have left in him? if locked threads were counted as posts hed be the favorite
sorearms 16,175 posts - 5:1 has some work to do to catch up, if he gets fired from his job his odds go to 2:1
soklueles 17,405 posts - 5:1 efs #1 female poster, may make too many trips to the kitchen, which slows down posting time, to pass up wodin first
ulcaster 12,106 posts - 7:1 his being so far back now is the only reason he may not win
AAP 23,098 posts - 25:1 now that his war with deterass has ended his posts per day have suffered, a long shot at best now
y lifter 23,190 posts - 40:1 hes been around a long time but his old age greatly reduce his chances of passing wodin first
lestat 14,847 posts - 60:1 if bombs were posts his odds would be 3:1, with allon back around this should keep lestats posts per day fairly high
test boy 15,982 posts - 110:1 with bush in office this helps keeps his posts up, but hes too far behind some of the favorites now to catch them
hammy 15,370 posts - 100,000:1 would be top 3 in favorites but a rodents life span isnt long enough :(
 
You need Michael Clark Duncan's character from the Green Mile to fix you up so you live a long time like Mr. Bojangles.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
lol.. good odds.

I may defy the odds though man, I'm a posting phool.
 
Yea but you have to remember, WODIN posts mostly from work. If he posted more from home, he would be twice the amount he has now.
 
I need to start posting more - 40 posts per day just ain't cuttin' it....
 
HumorMe said:
Yea but you have to remember, WODIN posts mostly from work. If he posted more from home, he would be twice the amount he has now.
He posts mainly on another board now... Iron Trybe
 
yay
brb gotta go to the kitchen
 
SoKlueles said:
yay
brb gotta go to the kitchen
you are missing out on valuable posts with all those kitchen trips
 
I'll put it this way, if I am not band, it's only a matter of time....
 
ill just reply to everyone's post who on on that list.
 
Uh


WTF
















<--------------
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
I'll put it this way, if I am not band, it's only a matter of time....
we're talking about first... sure we will all pass him up eventually.
 
Lestat said:
we're talking about first... sure we will all pass him up eventually.
but I'll pass the person who passes him....if I don't get band
 
hamstershaver said:
the shadow 28,414 - 3:1 the second most posts on ef, how many more "lol" does he have left in him? if locked threads were counted as posts hed be the favorite
:(


NICE
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
I'll put it this way, if I am not band, it's only a matter of time....

I'll put it this way Sam. When you're only few posts behind me and if you're not a Plat, I will ban you. :D
 
What if I give myself 50k posts?



-BRR
 
hamstershaver said:
tale of the tape - wodin 36,186 posts, by far the mosts posts ever, but as we know all records are made to be broken, at his age he doesnt have many posts left in him.

vegas odds:
perkele 17,727 posts - 1:1 even odds and odds on favorite to be the first to overtake wodin, perk is the ultimate pic and post whore, now that hes a mod there is no stopping him :evil:
the shadow 28,414 - 3:1 the second most posts on ef, how many more "lol" does he have left in him? if locked threads were counted as posts hed be the favorite
sorearms 16,175 posts - 5:1 has some work to do to catch up, if he gets fired from his job his odds go to 2:1
soklueles 17,405 posts - 5:1 efs #1 female poster, may make too many trips to the kitchen, which slows down posting time, to pass up wodin first
ulcaster 12,106 posts - 7:1 his being so far back now is the only reason he may not win
AAP 23,098 posts - 25:1 now that his war with deterass has ended his posts per day have suffered, a long shot at best now
y lifter 23,190 posts - 40:1 hes been around a long time but his old age greatly reduce his chances of passing wodin first
lestat 14,847 posts - 60:1 if bombs were posts his odds would be 3:1, with allon back around this should keep lestats posts per day fairly high
test boy 15,982 posts - 110:1 with bush in office this helps keeps his posts up, but hes too far behind some of the favorites now to catch them
hammy 15,370 posts - 100,000:1 would be top 3 in favorites but a rodents life span isnt long enough :(
Hammy you should adjust these odds and do a karma bookie thread.
 
Testosterone boy said:
Need more imput.



Great analysis Hammy.



btw....I looked for a muzzle for Sokl. No dice. :worried:

Best bet is to insert le henre' into her mouth whenever it is open.
wheres test boy been?
so i can smack him for this post
 
you shoulda bet on me to start.. 60:1 odds!!
 
eat big said:
You've been slacking lately. Pick it up.
I know man.. i passed up SoKlue and that took a lot of time and energy.. now i am just coasting...
 
Hammy should have done a karma bookie even on this one!! My 60:1 odds would have paid out nicely.
 
this would have made a great karma bookie event
 
Boardin087 said:
ur the worst post whore ever, 40k posts do u know what that means?
no, but I'm sure it can't be good
 
Top Bottom