Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which is better?

awwww all good answers. Guys are better than i thought they were :heart:

and true, my question was kinda silly, you probably couldnt be a 4 and doll yourself up to a 10

just some silly friday question

dotn put too much thought into it

all guys aren't as shallow as some of you wimminz think we are. We just let you believe we only think with our cawks. :D

A girl who can make herself look like a 10 when she goes out

but wakes up a 4

or a girl who is a 6 all the time............never looks too fantastic but never really looks like crap either.

which one are you? i rather take the 6. but if you act now i can pencil you in for saturday night and i will tell everybody on the board which one you are the following week after we are done having hot freaky sex.

which one are you? i rather take the 6. but if you act now i can pencil you in for saturday night and i will tell everybody on the board which one you are the following week after we are done having hot freaky sex.

She doesn't date dudes more feminine than she is.

You just worry about how Eli is gonna do this week.

i'm not worried about Eli. The fucking team doesn't show up after a bye week. We have the worst bye week record in the NFL. We even lost to the Redbirds after a bye week one year. Alot to do in Manhattan in October, especially for an NFL player.

Top Bottom