Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Is Better??

JustinM

MONDAY- CHEST CALVES

TUESDAY- BACK ABS

WEDNESDAY- TRICEPS CALVES

THURSDAY- BICEPS FORARMS

FRIDAY- SHOULDERS TRAPS

SATURDAY- LEGS ABS

SUNDAY- REST

OR

DAY 1 CHEST CALVES

DAY 2 BACK ABS

DAY 3 TRICEPS CALVES

DAY 4 SHOULDERS TRAPS

DAY 5 BICEPS FOREARMS

DAY 6 LEGS ABS

DAY 7 REST

WHICH ROUTINE IS BETTER FOR THIS SUMMER?? FEEL FREE TO EDIT IT TO MAKE IT BETTER..THANKS GUYS

PEACE

just curious. if its summer, im assuming you have some time off and thus hitting one bodypart a day. why not try out a different approach? try very low volume but high intensity work every other day. a friend of mine is doing upper body one day, day off lower body following, day off. etc. if you have the time to sleep and eat, your recovery time should be awesome so you can up the workload like that.

just an idea. im thinking of going to this as well, just because it seems like forever til i hit a bodypart again. my recovery is fast lately so i can afford to train a bodypart 2x a week and see how it goes.

its all individual. if you find that works for you, do it for about 6 weeks, then change it up to avoid adaptation. tinker around with it this summer. go for about 4 weeks at at time trying different training routines, styles, etc. you may stumble onto a few different things that you can rotate through to ensure continued growth.

peace:)

i think the first is shit compared to

the second is way superior,
is incredible well structured
balanced and the like!!!!
jejejeej

:D

the only cardio i do is run out doors once in a while..i am very skinny and i have a very fast metabolism so im trying to gain weight not loose, and outlaw thanks bro for answering...

and cabo you are one funny mofo, if the routines were very different id be able to tell but im asking opinions..your a moron

peace

those are good routines, but how's your intensity? try this routine:
MON: back
TUES: shoulders, abs
WED: bi's and tris
THURS: legs, abs
FRI: chest
SAT: rest
SUN: rest

this routine, is great to work one bodypart/day with max intesity and enough time to recuperate, since you have a fast metabolism as i do, youll need your recuperation time. good luck.

Top Bottom