Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

which game sytem is best(xbox)playsation2)gamecube

nautica said:
and how exactly does this pertain to "AAS"???

Nautica

Because he is injured, therefore cant workout, therefore cant take AAS, therefore needs something to do in place of the AAS he would be taking while working out. you dipshit. :D lol.
 
sorry for putting this on the anabolic board.but due to a serious car accident my bodybuliding has been put to a hault.i need something to occupy my time.i was in a serious car accident and cant do much.but thanks for aany helpful info
 
seriously though, you would be better served posting this on the chat board or whatever they call that shit over there. those guys play a lot more video games than these guys. these motherfuckers usually do nothing but inject steroids and lift weights.....no time for video games. :) you would get a ton of response's i am sure.
 
Anyone gonna move this to Chat & Conversation?
What does this have to do with the Anabolic discussion section?
 
Get a PS2, XBox has a better processor but the PS2 has all the tight games like Grand Theft Auto and Metal Gear Solid. Game Cube is for 10 year old Japanese girls.
 
i owned both xbox and ps2 and i took back the ps2......true xbox doesnt have a ton of games like ps2 but give it time look up xbox.com and you can see all the games they have...its full of games
 
I like ps2 better, but xbox is gonna have some cool shit comin out for it... ps2 is cheaper also, or was, i think they lowered the price on the xbox recently. Either would make ya happy, but I lean more towards the ps2. Sorry to hear about the injury man, youll be back up in no time, but in the meantime play some hardcore Grand Theft Auto, or some tokyo extreme racer.
 
Dude X box blows PS 2 away. Thay are also the same price.

Get the Xbox and play HALO. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED.
 
save your money for more AAS. If you need something to pass the time, watch porno.
 
liquidmuscle said:
i owned both xbox and ps2 and i took back the ps2......true xbox doesnt have a ton of games like ps2 but give it time look up xbox.com and you can see all the games they have...its full of games

Over 200 titles before christmas i heard
 
gwl9dta4 said:
Dude X box blows PS 2 away. Thay are also the same price.

Get the Xbox and play HALO. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED.


HOLY SHIT......YOU AND I ACTUALLY ARE IN AGREEMENT ON SOMETHING.......ITS GOING TO SNOW!!!


KAYNE
 
rickcorso said:
save your money for more AAS. If you need something to pass the time, watch porno.

ITS TIME FOR YOU TO CALL SOME 800 NUMBERS MAN. LOL


KAYNE
 
Sega Saturn! It is the best system of ALL time.

(Seriously though, they had alot of kick ass games. Sega Saturn had Panzer Dragoon, Nights, Daytona, Guardian Heroes, Bug!, etc. Sure they were one hit wonders but they wre the best games of all time. I really wish the Saturn didn't die :( )
 
If you were a big fan of the SNES/Genesis era games, you should get into emulation - www.zophar.net has emulators for any platform or console, as well as links to sites with ROMs. Nothing like being able to play Star Fox or Sonic the Hedgehog on your PC. :)

The X-Box's only redeeming game is Halo. It's also worth buying a console for. Therein lies the paradox. Besides that, I'd say PS2 all the way. Final Fantasy X will eat up your time.
 
Cube kicks ass. Mario just came out...Resident Evil is out, Metroid, Zelda, and Starfox are all coming out very soon. Those games are classics and are guaranteeed blockbusters.

Plus, they're all good for one player which is what you'll be doing if you're injured. PS2 is also a great choice with Devil May Cry, Gran Turismo, Grand Theft Auto, Final Fantasy X, Tekken Tag and 4 coming out, and more...

Only good thing worth mentioning for XBox is Halo which is only worth it if you have more than 2 buddies to play with you.
 
68GT350 said:


Only good thing worth mentioning for XBox is Halo which is only worth it if you have more than 2 buddies to play with you.

NOT TRUE. THE SPORTS GAMES ARE GOOD (EVEN THOUGH I DONT PLAY THE SPORTS GAMES). THE THING, BLOOD OMEN, TUROK, AND LOTS OF OTHERS ARE OUT. GAMES ARE COMING OUT WEEKLY AND GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.


KAYNE
 
You guys are kidding about Xbox and the lack of games right? Halo the only one worth it? Shit you guys do not know your shit.
Xbox will have 200 titles by the end of the year.

I am awaiting the release or Brute Force, the will be one cutting edge game. The most advanced ever to date.

I currently play

Gotham Racing
Rally Racing Challenge ( personal Favorite )
Halo
Obi Wan ( shitty game with PS2 grafics, not worthy of the XBOX)

Xbox blows PS2 away in graphics/sound. Hate to break it to all the PS2 and Game Cube lovers out there, but your systems are obsolete and out dated.
 
HMMM, Kane and myself side by side duking it out for the xbox? Shit i guess it he's right, it will be snowing tonight.
 
KAYNE said:


NOT TRUE. THE SPORTS GAMES ARE GOOD (EVEN THOUGH I DONT PLAY THE SPORTS GAMES). THE THING, BLOOD OMEN, TUROK, AND LOTS OF OTHERS ARE OUT. GAMES ARE COMING OUT WEEKLY AND GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.


KAYNE

All of which are multi-platform games. Personally, i'd rather play turok on the Cube. It kicked ass on N64 and the controller is FAR more comfortable.
 
68GT350 said:


All of which are multi-platform games. Personally, i'd rather play turok on the Cube. It kicked ass on N64 and the controller is FAR more comfortable.


Well that is why Xbox is getting more xbox only titles. Some games not written specifically for it have the graphics set for the lowest denominator, which is usually PS2 and Game cube, but that is coming to a stop.

Also the controller is what rocks about the x box. Finally a console with a controller built for adult hands, not this pussy ass kids sized controllers. Screw them.


X BOX all the way man!!!!!!!
 
gwl9dta4 said:



Well that is why Xbox is getting more xbox only titles. Some games not written specifically for it have the graphics set for the lowest denominator, which is usually PS2 and Game cube, but that is coming to a stop.

Also the controller is what rocks about the x box. Finally a console with a controller built for adult hands, not this pussy ass kids sized controllers. Screw them.


X BOX all the way man!!!!!!!

Everyone talks about how shitty the controllers feel. Too freakin clunky. You get used to it but why should someone get used to something...it should feel natural.

The games seem to be FAR FAR in teh future as compared to teh cube's games coming out VERY soon. Personally, Cube seems like a cheaper and safer bet...at least for the short term, which is what this guy is in it for.
 
Listen, I own Xbox so I'm not bashing it, but PS2 is a lot better. In my book, Xbox has halo and sports games. PS2 has GTA3, Grand Turismo A-spec, Metal Gear, all the same sports games, and then some. Basically the only good game you can't get for it is Halo. Plus the Xbox is gigantic and looks weird, it doesn't even fit in my entertainment center, I have to put it on the ground.
 
68GT350 said:


All of which are multi-platform games. Personally, i'd rather play turok on the Cube. It kicked ass on N64 and the controller is FAR more comfortable.

MULTI-PLATFORM??? SORRY, BUT I'M NOT ALL THAT ENLIGHTENED WITH THE LINGO OF GAMERS.

THE CONTROLLERS ARE FINE TO ME. NVR HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM AT ALL.

ALSO, I JUST SAW THE COMMERCIAL FOR STREET HOOPS. LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE PRETTY COOL.



KAYNE
 
Advaik said:
Sega Saturn! It is the best system of ALL time.

(Seriously though, they had alot of kick ass games. Sega Saturn had Panzer Dragoon, Nights, Daytona, Guardian Heroes, Bug!, etc. Sure they were one hit wonders but they wre the best games of all time. I really wish the Saturn didn't die :( )

Speaking of Panzer Dragoon.. Its getting a sequel and its only gonna be on the xbox.
 
RdStrcklnd said:
Plus the Xbox is gigantic and looks weird, it doesn't even fit in my entertainment center, I have to put it on the ground.

IS YOUR ENTERTAINMENT CENTER A MINIATURE??? IT FITS IN MINE JUST FINE. ALSO FITS IN EVERYONE ELSE'S THAT I KNOW WITH AN XBOX.


KAYNE
 
I don't know why people complain about its size, if its too big to you, then your just to dainty.
 
gwl9dta4 said:

Xbox blows PS2 away in graphics/sound. Hate to break it to all the PS2 and Game Cube lovers out there, but your systems are obsolete and out dated.

Dude wake up, xbox is losing millions to the ps2, why do you think. I mean its nice that you like the xbox but thats your opinion so dont dish other consoles. Read some about the loses Billy Gates had when playstation lowered the console price to 200. Playstation owns the market thats why they are able to lower the price when they want and xbox has to follow behind. Why? Because playstation2 has many more games and better. graphics? arent better at least to the naked eye. Its supposed to have higher capacity, YES but, I have seen and played on all three consoles and they all look the same it just depends on which game you play so don't be biased.

Snake
 
Solid Snake said:


Dude wake up, xbox is losing millions to the ps2, why do you think. I mean its nice that you like the xbox but thats your opinion so dont dish other consoles. Read some about the loses Billy Gates had when playstation lowered the console price to 200. Playstation owns the market thats why they are able to lower the price when they want and xbox has to follow behind. Why? Because playstation2 has many more games and better. graphics? arent better at least to the naked eye. Its supposed to have higher capacity, YES but, I have seen and played on all three consoles and they all look the same it just depends on which game you play so don't be biased.

Snake


Biased? Your whole article has bias in it. If you can't see the difference in graphic with you naked eye then get your eyes checked. They difference is quite noticable. So is the refresh rate. They only thing going for PS2 is it's time in the market which let it build up quite a library of games. Which is good. Xbox is following suit and making up the difference quite rapidly. Any new product on the market needs time to grow, xbox is no different. All new businesses and ventures run at a loss in the beginning. Incedentally i hated ALL consoles because i was a PC gamer for about 11 years. Xbox is the FIRST system that comes close and in a lot of respects beats the PC's graphics and refresh rates. That's why i bought it. There is no denying that.


BTW: Many places that sell all the consoles have the PS2 setup next to the Xbox as demos. I have noticed that many times the PS2 withh have a little station with a flat screen LCD monitor, which makes the grapics look A WHOLE LOT BETTER, then when you plug it into your home tv. Usually the Xbox is just plugged into a standard TV monitor. PS2 does this on purpose i am sure to fool the eye.
 
gwl9dta4 said:



Biased? Your whole article has bias in it. If you can't see the difference in graphic with you naked eye then get your eyes checked. They difference is quite noticable. So is the refresh rate. They only thing going for PS2 is it's time in the market which let it build up quite a library of games. Which is good. Xbox is following suit and making up the difference quite rapidly. Any new product on the market needs time to grow, xbox is no different. All new businesses and ventures run at a loss in the beginning. Incedentally i hated ALL consoles because i was a PC gamer for about 11 years. Xbox is the FIRST system that comes close and in a lot of respects beats the PC's graphics and refresh rates. That's why i bought it. There is no denying that.


BTW: Many places that sell all the consoles have the PS2 setup next to the Xbox as demos. I have noticed that many times the PS2 withh have a little station with a flat screen LCD monitor, which makes the grapics look A WHOLE LOT BETTER, then when you plug it into your home tv. Usually the Xbox is just plugged into a standard TV monitor. PS2 does this on purpose i am sure to fool the eye.

I'm not biased. You know why? Because I know my shit. I have played all three consoles, I read gamepro mags as well as reviews. And I haven't even said the xbox sucks like others in this thread because I know thats not true which enforces my point.

Now the graphics, common man, seriously, get madden 2003, on the xbox and then see it on the playstation or gamecube. I mean it looks the same, I know the xbox has a higher resolution at pixel level but in reality it is hard to see. Of course if you compare the first playstation2 games(from 2000 which were developed in 1999!) like starwars to the new games from the xbox youll see a pretty big fucking difference there. But compare the xbox cooler games to final fantasy and there isnt really much of a change trust me.

Only thing I'm saying here is for you stop dissing playstation and gamecube. They really have some cool historical rpgs which deserve some respect. But there again why are we arguing over consoles. Your happy, I'm happy. Kind of reminds me when I was a kid with the "my father is in the marines and will beat your father up" thing. Give it a rest man, just don't place the graphics as an advantage for the xbox because they really arent that "much" better. Although they are. Pixelwise.

Snake
 
I was looking at PS2 and Xbox just last weekend and went with Xbox.
True, the PS2 has more games, but what do you need, 45 football games, 27 hockey games and 36 baseball games? For many games all you need is one kickass game in a genre. The Xbox ones are all quality, and the graphics truly are better. They are both the same price, but dont you have to pay extra for a "memory card" with teh PS2, where the Xbox has a hard drive built in?
The controllers are bulky, but I have no prob with that. You can buy smaller controllers if you have tiny girl hands.


Oh yeah.. dont even consider Gamecube unless you are 12. Its for kids.
 
Solid Snake said:

Now the graphics, common man, seriously, get madden 2003, on the xbox and then see it on the playstation or gamecube. I mean it looks the same, I know the xbox has a higher resolution at pixel level but in reality it is hard to see.


Thats cuz thats a port for the Xbox. Any developer that makes a game exclusivley for the Xbox will utilize the all the outstanding capabilities of it and it will be better than any ported game.


They really have some cool historical rpgs which deserve some respect.

LOL...what..spend money on a system out of RESPECT? Thats idiotic.
Get Xbox, be happy. PS2 is cool, but is outmuscled in every respect by Xbox.
 
Bullit said:
Solid Snake said:

Now the graphics, common man, seriously, get madden 2003, on the xbox and then see it on the playstation or gamecube. I mean it looks the same, I know the xbox has a higher resolution at pixel level but in reality it is hard to see.


Thats cuz thats a port for the Xbox. Any developer that makes a game exclusivley for the Xbox will utilize the all the outstanding capabilities of it and it will be better than any ported game.


They really have some cool historical rpgs which deserve some respect.

LOL...what..spend money on a system out of RESPECT? Thats idiotic.
Get Xbox, be happy. PS2 is cool, but is outmuscled in every respect by Xbox.


Yes what this person said.
 
Solid Snake said:


Only thing I'm saying here is for you stop dissing playstation and gamecube. They really have some cool historical rpgs which deserve some respect. But there again why are we arguing over consoles. Your happy, I'm happy. Kind of reminds me when I was a kid with the "my father is in the marines and will beat your father up" thing. Give it a rest man, just don't place the graphics as an advantage for the xbox because they really arent that "much" better. Although they are. Pixelwise.

Snake

Truce it is then.
 
i love how mother fuckers sit here and put down the chat board crew.. how the fuck do you think the chat board was formed? all us old board users got BORED of talking about gear all day every day.. so we moved on to things that were more interesting.


anyway, i like my PS2... even though nfl fever is looking nice on xbox... but i'm big on sport games and ps2 seems to have that market taken care of.
 
i love how mother fuckers sit here and put down the chat board crew.. how the fuck do you think the chat board was formed? all us old board users got BORED of talking about gear all day every day.. so we moved on to things that were more interesting.

Yes i can agree with that.


anyway, i like my PS2... even though nfl fever is looking nice on xbox... but i'm big on sport games and ps2 seems to have that market taken care of.

Only for now.
 
Bullit said:
Solid Snake said:

LOL...what..spend money on a system out of RESPECT? Thats idiotic.
Get Xbox, be happy. PS2 is cool, but is outmuscled in every respect by Xbox.

ok. Go get em cowboy.

As for respect, na dude I'm not that stupid to buy a game for respect. I buy games that are quality like final fantasy, something xbox will never offer. Stupid would be for me to buy a big ugly box just because I think it has better graphics. Now that would be "idiotic".

Snake
 
I read an article in the March issue of Psychology Today that 99.2% of all PS2 owners are gay.
 

ok. Go get em cowboy.

As for respect, na dude I'm not that stupid to buy a game for respect. I buy games that are quality like final fantasy, something xbox will never offer. Stupid would be for me to buy a big ugly box just because I think it has better graphics. Now that would be "idiotic".

Snake


Dude i thought there was a truce called on this.

FACT is, ANY game developed for the Xbox, not some multi statin game developed to the lowest common denominator usuallt the PS2, WILL habe better graphics, sound and game play. It's just a fact, it's a much more powerfull console.

And how can you say Xbox will NEVER offer quality like some PS@ games? That is just idiotic and assumptive. Have you seen the new Brute Force demos? It will set standards for all to follow.

And i guess i am an idiot for making my decisions on performance specs when it comes to electronic gear. Because better graphics are an important feature to ME
 
madbomber31 said:
i love how mother fuckers sit here and put down the chat board crew.. how the fuck do you think the chat board was formed? all us old board users got BORED of talking about gear all day every day.. so we moved on to things that were more interesting.


I AGREE TOTALLY. ONE CAN ONLY READ "CAN I DRINK WINNY" OR "WHAT IS YOUR NEXT CYCLE" SO MANY TIMES BEFORE GOING NUTZ. I MEAN FUCK, THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN FUCKING STEROIDS AND THE ANABOLIC BOARD IS QUITE REDUNDANT.


KAYNE
 
KAYNE said:


I AGREE TOTALLY. ONE CAN ONLY READ "CAN I DRINK WINNY" OR "WHAT IS YOUR NEXT CYCLE" SO MANY TIMES BEFORE GOING NUTZ. I MEAN FUCK, THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN FUCKING STEROIDS AND THE ANABOLIC BOARD IS QUITE REDUNDANT.


KAYNE


A STORM MUST BE NEARING
 
gwl9dta4 said:
Dude i thought there was a truce called on this.

FACT is, ANY game developed for the Xbox, not some multi statin game developed to the lowest common denominator usuallt the PS2, WILL habe better graphics, sound and game play. It's just a fact, it's a much more powerfull console.

And how can you say Xbox will NEVER offer quality like some PS@ games? That is just idiotic and assumptive. Have you seen the new Brute Force demos? It will set standards for all to follow.

And i guess i am an idiot for making my decisions on performance specs when it comes to electronic gear. Because better graphics are an important feature to ME

I was just ranting. What pissed me off was the fact that I came here actually saying the xbox was cool and said something that is actually well accepted by MOST xbox users about the graphics. Then they misread my points and said that I basically buy ps2 games because I respect them. I wish for once people would read the post completely before answering.(and I'm not referring to you gw)

Truth is that in order for the xbox to have games like metroit, zelda, final fantasy, etc, etc... they have to build a dinasty which will take time. If I said never then I was just referring to the fact that it'll take a while. I was probably off with the "NEVER" thing I admit, but like I said grew up with those games(rpgs) so how do you expect me to react when someone calls me an idiot for buying shit that I love.

Snake
 
PC kills the consoles. Basically the consoles are just a pc wannabe.

You can't beat the plethora of First Person Shooters which are incredibly addicting to play online. MMORPG games are also incredibly addictive. It's not called EverCrack for nothing.

You can buy one pc game and have 30 mods to download with it.


Graphics of course blow any console out of the water. 480x640 anyone? Bwahahah

PC has much more diverse control configurations enablling more complex and deeper gameplay.


There are more PC games than there are games for any console.

You don't have to mod your PC to download games and cracks.

A good amount of console games are also available for the PC, and the PC version is usually much better than the conoles'.

The only downside to PC gaming is the price. Downloading patches is a pain too, but the end result is well worth it.

I own 5 consoles myself and basically they serve as bookends. :fro:
 
Last edited:
c-sharp minor said:
PC kills the consoles. Basically the consoles are just a pc wannabe.

I agree..... BUT....
I cant lay on my couch and play on my TV.
 
c-sharp minor said:
PC kills the consoles. Basically the consoles are just a pc wannabe.

You can't beat the plethora of First Person Shooters which are incredibly addicting to play online. MMORPG games are also incredibly addictive. It's not called EverCrack for nothing.

You can buy one pc game and have 30 mods to download with it.


Graphics of course blow any console out of the water. 480x640 anyone? Bwahahah

PC has much more diverse control configurations enablling more complex and deeper gameplay.


There are more PC games than there are games for any console.

You don't have to mod your PC to download games and cracks.

A good amount of console games are also available for the PC, and the PC version is usually much better than the conoles'.

The only downside to PC gaming is the price. Downloading patches is a pain too, but the end result is well worth it.

I own 5 consoles myself and basically they serve as bookends. :fro:

even for sports games it´s the best?
 
Bullit said:


I agree..... BUT....
I cant lay on my couch and play on my TV.

I'm not proud of this, but I consider myself to be VERY knowledgeable when it comes to videogames. I've had them all my life and it's the only thing that has maintained my interest throughout my life.

Nintendo has been a constant contender in the video game market often using inferior technology such as N64. The last time they had the upperhand was back when SNES was on the market. Regardless, they've made quality games the are a video game staple and original such as the Mario Series, the Zelda series, the Metroids, the Donkey Kongs, and new characters such as Banjo and Kazooie, Star Fox, and more. These games are the most highly anticipated and win recognition, not by being controversial and advocating violence and crime, but by offering superb gameplay, innovative graphics, plots, and characters that you become familiar with and become a part of your life. In many countries, Mario the plumber is more recognized than Mickey Mouse.

Just because they are cartooney in nature, doesn't make them bad. On the contrary, I play video games to escape reality. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast with grand theft auto and Devil May Cry, but I'd trade it all for Mario and Zelda.
 
By the way, if it's gonna be any system, I see PS2 kicking Xbox's ass leaving Cube in a distant 2nd. As soon as the heavy hitters are out in full force, Xbox owners will be left wiht a thin library of games. All the major companies have already sided with Nintendo and Sony.

The only decent games MS will get are multi-platform games (Kayne, that means that games like Turok will be released for multiple systems) and the occasional hit.

By the way...anyone who thinks a pc is a better source of video games is not a true gamer at all.

All pc's have to offer are strategies, and first person shooters. Hell with that!
 
PCs also have sports and rpgs which ALL can be played online against other peeps OR as a single player game. Madden 2003 on PC compared to the consoles?


Don't forget emulators too. There is even a PS2 emulator out now (though they're still working out the bugs on that one).

I can play any DC, PSX etc. game on my pc.

The PC is the ultimate gaming machine. It's all consoles PLUS, rolled into one.

BTW I sit with my keyboard and mouse on the couch as well. I have a TV out on my Geforce ti4400. My dreamcast and ps2 have keyboard and mouse support as well. Many games use a controller on the PC as well.
 
68GT350 said:
I'm not even going to argue about the pc thing. It's just such a rediculous arguement.

I know what you are saying but it´s been over two years since I was into this. Nothing has changed?

Doesn´t Xbox have an avalanche of games coming out this fall for Xmas?
 
hard as rocks said:
went with the x-box should have it soon.its being delivered

GOOD CHOICE MAN. WHAT IT BOILS DOWN TO IS PREFERENCE. MY PREFERENCE IS XBOX.


KAYNE
 
hard as rocks said:
went with the x-box should have it soon.its being delivered

Bad decision. What a moron.
 
KAYNE said:


NO ITS NOT AND NO HE'S NOT.

KAYNE

Just kiddin guy.
I have an xbox and have been telling him to go with one the whole time :)
 
You guys can pilddle around with your little atari replicas, and I'll sit here with my P4 1.7 w/512 MB of Ram, and a GeForce2 64mx. Go play space invaders -- I'll be playing real games with real frame rates.

Yeah, I'm a snob. :D
 
Top Bottom