Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which fat is better for dropping fat?

thate said:
Can you give me an example of what foods contain the 6's and 9's? I pretty much just eat protein powder, oatmeal, olive & flax oil, and chicken.
most of your vegetable and seed sourced oils will contain 6...olive, safflower, sunflower, pumpkin seed, canola, blah blah blah
most of your nuts contains the 9's....walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts, etc
these all contain a certain amount of vitamin E great antioxidant

Takin sugar-free metamucil in the morning and oatmeal pwo.

Thanks for the advice and holla back :)
oatmeal good esp if it is the irish sytle or to a lesser degree old fashioned
instant or quick oats really are a waste of time
as for metamucil..ya sure but i get more satisfaction from actually taking the time to chew my food
besides with all the green leafy vegetables you get an abundant amount of vitamin b's.....good for stress
plus the dark green ones contain lots of iron and zinc
you can eat raw carrots even cutting...lots of fiber
celery is awesome hi water and fiber content .. so much to the fact it is considered negative calories (takes more cals to burn it off than you get from it)

i'm a chef and one of the ultimate foodies
for me i get alot of gratification to take the time and sit and have good fresh food esp things in season to relax and take my time and enjoy
esp since between work (12-14 hours a day), trying to work out 3-4 times a week, dieting, supporting 7 websites and a fairly young and ACTIVE young gf i rarely have time for myself
so i have at least one meal a day that is abundantly rich in veggies and lots of seafood
i take my time and enjoy
and ya i even have a glass of wine
lol
cheers

obiwan9962 said:
most of your vegetable and seed sourced oils will contain 6...olive, safflower, sunflower, pumpkin seed, canola, blah blah blah
most of your nuts contains the 9's....walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts, etc
these all contain a certain amount of vitamin E great antioxidant

oatmeal good esp if it is the irish sytle or to a lesser degree old fashioned
instant or quick oats really are a waste of time

thanks bro. I take in the old fashioned style oats, and blend them up with a hand blender in my pwo shake. Can you add anything about the MCT's for fat loss?

thate said:
thanks bro. I take in the old fashioned style oats, and blend them up with a hand blender in my pwo shake. Can you add anything about the MCT's for fat loss?

Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) are special types of saturated fats derived from coconut oil. Unlike regular fats, MCTs do not appear to cause weight gain-they actually promote weight loss by increasing the rate at which calories burn (thermogensis), and are cholesterol-free.

MCTs are readily used for energy and are not deposited as bodyfat no matter how much you take of them.

Mcts can be used as an oil for salad dressing, a bread spread, or simply taken as a supplement. They can used in cooking as long as the temperature is not greater than 160 degrees.

http://www.zona.ca/This Month - Weight Loss 1003.htm

I have incorporated coconut oil into my diet starting this week, this is the brand I''m using http://www.spectrumorganics.com/index.php?id=87. Does this look like the right stuff? I have the unrefined version. Anyway I am using a tablespoon of it 2x per day, along with 2 tablespoons of flax/gla combo.

Thanks for your help bro.

obiwan9962 said:
Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) are special types of saturated fats derived from coconut oil. Unlike regular fats, MCTs do not appear to cause weight gain-they actually promote weight loss by increasing the rate at which calories burn (thermogensis), and are cholesterol-free.

MCTs are readily used for energy and are not deposited as bodyfat no matter how much you take of them.

Mcts can be used as an oil for salad dressing, a bread spread, or simply taken as a supplement. They can used in cooking as long as the temperature is not greater than 160 degrees.

http://www.zona.ca/This Month - Weight Loss 1003.htm

thate said:
I have incorporated coconut oil into my diet starting this week, this is the brand I''m using http://www.spectrumorganics.com/index.php?id=87. Does this look like the right stuff? I have the unrefined version. Anyway I am using a tablespoon of it 2x per day, along with 2 tablespoons of flax/gla combo.

Thanks for your help bro.

Looks good
The urefined is way better than the refined one

How does it taste ?

Anthrax said:
Looks good
The urefined is way better than the refined one

How does it taste ?

I think it tastes like very mild coconut, not bad at all. I eat it right out of the measuring spoon in the morning. It does not mix very well in a shake, it kind of clumps up on you. It also makes you feel more full than flax oil does. :)

Top Bottom