eat big New member Feb 15, 2006 #6 Wootoom said: no needto Click to expand... Ok.... I thought needto was a little heavy.
N novamanms Guest Feb 15, 2006 #9 He should invest some of those dollars into becoming a cage fighter.
seizer New member Feb 15, 2006 #12 he kinda reminds me of a thugged out, cash flarrin ethan hawk at like age 14.
eat big New member Feb 15, 2006 #15 flyingjer said: is this actually an elite member? Click to expand... Chances are it isn't. But I can easily see some trick like this guy above being a member.
flyingjer said: is this actually an elite member? Click to expand... Chances are it isn't. But I can easily see some trick like this guy above being a member.
Sassy69 New member Feb 15, 2006 #16 You need skillz! Chicks dig guys with skills. What kind of skills? You know, nunchuck skills, hacker skills, .....
You need skillz! Chicks dig guys with skills. What kind of skills? You know, nunchuck skills, hacker skills, .....