Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which androgen for a cutting cycle?

Jeffa

I'm going to be starting a lean mass/cuttiing cycle in a few months. I'm looking at 400 mg/week Deca plus 20 mg daily of Winstrol. What would be the best androgen to stack with these two anabolics?

Which of the following are easiest on the hairline? Tren, Masteron, Proviron?

Could I use a low dose of test along with an anti Estrogen, or would the water retention be a problem? (I get puffy on 250 mg/week of sustanon)

Tren will be easier on the hair than proviron, as far as masteron, I'm not sure. I would go with a low dose of test myself and I wouldn't worry too much about water retention, I'm sure the deca will leave you puffy regardless.

TxLonghorn said:
Tren will be easier on the hair than proviron, as far as masteron, I'm not sure. I would go with a low dose of test myself and I wouldn't worry too much about water retention, I'm sure the deca will leave you puffy regardless.

I'd agree here although fina probably would still cause hair loss to a great degree since it's so androgenic. Not DHT androgenic but it still is nontheless. Anyway masteron would be last as it is dht that has been methlated.(reason why it's not just androgenic but a good anabolic as well)

Top Bottom