Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which AAS raise your heomoglobin and hematocrit level

tulli124

i went to the docs and mine were slightly elevated 17.5 the doc told me test will raise it.What steriods don`t rasise the levels??

as you age the ability of the bone marrow to make other normal blood components, such as red blood cells, neutrophil, and platelets, diminishes. The normal red blood cell count is measured typically in two ways ā€“ the hematocrit or hemoglobin, and these are the two numbers you should ask about if you want to monitor your red cells. The hematocrit is the measure of how much volume the red blood cells occupy when the blood is spun hard to pack the cells in a test tube and separate out the clear plasma. A normal hematocrit is different depending on each laboratory measuring it, but a typical range is 36 percent to 45 percent for women and 38 percent to 50 percent for men. The hemoglobin is a measure of the oxygen-carrying protein in the red blood cells and is therefore an accurate but indirect measure of the amount of red blood cells. The normal range is 11.5 to 15.5 grams per deciliter in women and 13 to 18 grams per deciliter in men. Any number lower than these on the blood test indicates anemia ...SO To a Degree All steroids do - the more muscle mass the more volume of blood flow, some just do it better than others

RADAR

eq no doubt the best red blood cells factory u'll look red like hell on it much more than test.

Top Bottom