Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which AAS gives the greatest sense of well-being?

Which AAS provides greatest sense of well-being?

• test

Votes: 149 61.3%
  • deca

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • dbol

Votes: 37 15.2%
  • tbol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eq

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • tren

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • win

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • var

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • mast

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • halo

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • other

Votes: 12 4.9%

• Total voters
Jumpmaster82 said:
I think the sense of well being doesnt come from the drug itself.I think it comes from looking better and knowing you are stronger

Couldn't agree more!
If your into weight lifting/ bodybuilding and steroids help you achieve your goals of course you are going to have improved confidence and heightned sense of "well being". It's not a fucking high like heroin but a change, an improvement in your physique. The reason why imo you feel a sense of well being is because you are finally suceeding at your painstaking goals and showing a result. After countless hours of training, force feeding the same health food day after day, Sleeping when all your friends are out drinking, darting, cooking instead of eating out, not traveling or goin on a vacation in fear that there is no gym or plate of chicken breast and brown rice,working a job to support you "hobby" as the others call it. Why wouldnt any one feel like the day they got laid for the first time or kicked the shit out of some asshole you always hated.

Test- Cant beat it!!!
D bol- Close second
Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - - Worth mentioning to me
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - - Loved it but crazy as a batt
T bol- Will run it again, made me hot as hell
Anavar - oxandrolone - - Would'nt take it if it was free
Winnie- Nope, to hard on the joints at my age
trenbolone- Aint had the balls yet!!!

LOL.....I can't believe this thread is still going!!! it's test dawg, its definately test!!

i gotta say anavar for some reaosn i just get so fucking jacked on the stuff my vascularity comes out like no other and that alone gives me a sense of well being on top of how lean im getting and then i get hell of energized too!

Oddly enough tren does it for me...if tren were a woman id rape her

Top Bottom