Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey Protein Isolate?

I think it depends on how your body reacts to whey concentrate. For example, I don't digest the concentrate (or any isolate/concentrate blend) very well. It gives me awful bloating, gas, and sometimes cramping. But since I switched to All the Whey's isolate, I've had no problems with this. But aside from gastro issues, I'm not sure if it has extra benefits that outweigh the price.

Quite the contrary.

WPC is 80% protein.

WPI is 90% protein.

In my experience WPI is about 2x the price of WPC for 12.5% extra protein.

You do the math.

I have always used WPC with great results.

Yeah, i was wondering if everyone thought that WPI is worth the money... almost twice as much as lowly old WPC.

In england i can get WPI for the same price if not just about £10 more than WPC so it's not too bad but maybe you should look at pre made formulas for post workout otherwise if u cant afford it then just stick with WPC, i wonder sometimes how much it's the sup companies telling us that WPI is better than WPC post workout just to justify higher costs

i think ion exchanged.....WPI....the good stuff like vp2 is worth it. Ive been using it for about 6 yrs now and must say i always feel better when i used it. I used a cross flowed isolate and didnt get the same benefits and i used loads of WPC but something just isnt the same. I am all for WPI during workout and after and in the morning.....and blends in the night and with meals.

Top Bottom