Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey or egg protein

jeebise23

hi guys i just wanted to know which is better whey protein or egg protein powder and if u could tell me why is one better than the other thanks john

I have become a huge fan of Formulx, I think is the best whey protein on the market, they wanted to develop a recovery shake that could satisfy the needs of high-intensity athletes, providing all the nutrients their bodies needed post-workout, but at the same time did not jeopardize their health by putting less than optimal ingredients into the mix. They knew that their products source (where it came from), process (how it was formulated) and ingredients were going to lead them to the product they were after: A post-workout shake that delivered performance results, tasted great, all while being healthy to drink. Their flagship product, Formulx Natural Recovery, they feel hit that right on the mark. They started with their grass-fed whey protein powder, that is extracted through micro-filtration system, at cold-temperatures to yield a very pure whey protein (yet undenatured and rich in biological activity) that is readily absorbed by your muscles. This gives us a premium-protein source that has virtually no traces of lactose or fat, with all the important protein properties still intact. They added natural flavoring like cocoa powder and sweetened the product with Stevia, a plant extract, and Birchwood Xylitol, a hardwood extract, both of which are very low on the glycemic index to help regulate blood sugar levels. They also added MCT oil to help with energy sustainability and calorie burning. Lastly, they added a whole bunch of plant-extracted digestive enzyme goodies to help even the most stubborn stomach out their digest our product (The digestive enzymes include: Lactase, lipase, protease, bromelain, papain, cellulase and amylase).

I love the taste, is sweet but not overpowering in your mouth and I dare you to tell me different.. You can find their product on their web formulx.com and also if you want you can get a 10%off using the code: fitnessbynutrition

I have become a huge fan of Formulx, I think is the best whey protein on the market, they wanted to develop a recovery shake that could satisfy the needs of high-intensity athletes, providing all the nutrients their bodies needed post-workout, but at the same time did not jeopardize their health by putting less than optimal ingredients into the mix. They knew that their products source (where it came from), process (how it was formulated) and ingredients were going to lead them to the product they were after: A post-workout shake that delivered performance results, tasted great, all while being healthy to drink. Their flagship product, Formulx Natural Recovery, they feel hit that right on the mark. They started with their grass-fed whey protein powder, that is extracted through micro-filtration system, at cold-temperatures to yield a very pure whey protein (yet undenatured and rich in biological activity) that is readily absorbed by your muscles. This gives us a premium-protein source that has virtually no traces of lactose or fat, with all the important protein properties still intact. They added natural flavoring like cocoa powder and sweetened the product with Stevia, a plant extract, and Birchwood Xylitol, a hardwood extract, both of which are very low on the glycemic index to help regulate blood sugar levels. They also added MCT oil to help with energy sustainability and calorie burning. Lastly, they added a whole bunch of plant-extracted digestive enzyme goodies to help even the most stubborn stomach out their digest our product (The digestive enzymes include: Lactase, lipase, protease, bromelain, papain, cellulase and amylase).

I love the taste, is sweet but not overpowering in your mouth and I dare you to tell me different.. You can find their product on their web formulx.com and also if you want you can get a 10%off using the code: fitnessbynutrition

Such a big dan that you are copying and pasting this into thread after thread? Get out of here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Whey and egg protein are both great. You can't go wrong with either, but whey is better post workout because it is the fastest digesting protein. Egg protein is the most bioavailable protein, so I like it preworkout. As you can see they both have their advantages

I am curious why you want to choose one or the other. I made the choice to use both. My gut reaction was that using both would give my protein and amino acid profiles better balance, which could lead to slightly faster muscle growth. I have no proof this is true, but it feels right to me.

I started with using both whey and egg protein supplements, but at this point I just use the whey supplement and get all of my egg protein from real eggs. I think the stockers at the grocery store think I am slightly crazy buying so many eggs.

Top Bottom