Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to buy a good ECA stack?

Now that you're plat do you see the banners? Plat members can place banners in their signatures of sponsors they wish to support.

Awwwe shit GymJunkie. I see now what was going on. That looks REALLY weird to non-platinum. Sorry if I sounded like a jerk

Now that you're plat do you see the banners? Plat members can place banners in their signatures of sponsors they wish to support.
WTF S.L.!!! I want a week plat member statues.. I wanna see what's up.. This is bull.. I guess I need to call ppl shady around here to move up 

I made an order with the sponsor ephedrineforsale.com. Will see how it goes. I'm already put off by the supposed 10% discount you get by creating an account and giving your email address. I didn't get an email until AFTER I made a purchase. I waited a good amount of time to get this email link, but it only came after I paid for the product, so I have no idea how to even redeem it. I'm not impressed with their site. I just hope I get what I purchased.

Top Bottom