Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to buy a good ECA stack?

medi3val

Can anyone point me to a good shop and supplement? Ephedra can't be bought at stores anymore, right?

Why do you have fake links in your signature? Aren't the online shops good enough to be represented as what they are, rather than tricking people in to thinking they are pics? That's kind of sketchy.

Why do you have fake links in your signature? Aren't the online shops good enough to be represented as what they are, rather than tricking people in to thinking they are pics? That's kind of sketchy.
:confused: who's got fake links in there sig.?If you're talking about me what you said dosn't even make sense bro....i'm just a member here like you only I was sponsored for a recent 90 day transformation contest so I have a few of the sponsors links in my sig. (which are all legit by the way just like every other sponsor on ef). And if you notice around the forum some of the other plat members will also have them so I'm not sure what your getn at

The links are designed to appear like they are pictues man (.jpg) and (.gif) They should instead be the URLS to the sites they refer to

The links are designed to appear like they are pictues man (.jpg) and (.gif) They should instead be the URLS to the sites they refer to
um ok....if you say so....i'm just gonna leave this thread alone you're not even making any sense right now

Top Bottom