havoc Shaolin Ninja Aug 20, 2002 #2 He is in Norway, or as any straight man likes to call it "Gayway".
havoc Shaolin Ninja Aug 20, 2002 #5 Cornholio said: "Gayway"?? don't they sell computers? Click to expand... Close, but no dildo. peace
WODIN बुद्धकर& Platinum Aug 20, 2002 #7 Last I read he is posting on his board.....Gay Norweigan Body Builders and Ass Munchers.
havoc Shaolin Ninja Aug 20, 2002 #8 WODIN said: Last I read he is posting on his board.....Gay Norweigan Body Builders and Ass Munchers. Click to expand... Thought that was Triedia? My bad!
WODIN said: Last I read he is posting on his board.....Gay Norweigan Body Builders and Ass Munchers. Click to expand... Thought that was Triedia? My bad!
Roadblock New member Aug 20, 2002 #11 WODIN said: Last I read he is posting on his board.....Gay Norweigan Body Builders and Ass Munchers. Click to expand... Nope, he hasn´t posted there either in a while...
WODIN said: Last I read he is posting on his board.....Gay Norweigan Body Builders and Ass Munchers. Click to expand... Nope, he hasn´t posted there either in a while...