Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where is that crazyrussian fucker so i can bomb u

redsamurai said:
wow, i just read his posts that he got bombed for............not only am I positive he's an alter now, he should be banned straight up. Dude obviously doesn't know where to draw the line...........didn't we just have a sticky not too long ago about this? I'm not for banning people for personal insults.........but ole boy went past personal on BM. Show him and all his alters the door.

See now I didnt realize he might be an alter. I just thought he was a straight up asshole... yea, he did go pretty fucking far but I didnt complain to admin about it. If what you are saying is true (about him being a dickheaded alter) then perhaps admin should be notified?

Just sayin is all.

It never ceases to amaze me how much hate is proliferated by such a small number of imbeciles. Why do they stay here? Why not go someplace where that shit is not only tolerated but encouraged? Goodness knows there are more than enough brain-dead sites run by the equally braindead...

Top Bottom