Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Where is Smurfy dood?

i dunno
is she with lumberg or something right now?
 
TheProject said:
I heard she got banned.
lol u helmet wearing retard.

Hi KillahFly. Well let's see here, on 7/21 I flew to Maryland and stayed at Lumberg's house until 7/26 (no access to internet even though he's a computer programmer). I had a nice wedding shower hosted by his aunts while I was there and also lots of sex.

On 7/26 Lum abd I both flew to back to Chicago. He spent 7/26 until today (7/31) visitng me. We got our marriage license, we got court approval for me to move out of state with my son (technicalities from my previous divorce) and also we did a few other things - i.e. he fixed some shit at my house and also lots of sex.

Lum just called and his flight back to DC just landed. And I will see him next on Aug 20th which is when he comes back to Chicago and he and I pack up my belongings and drive all my shit to Maryland where I will be living with my son and with Lum.

We come back to Chicago on Sept2nd for the wedding which is Sep4th. We will then fly back to Maryland on Sept5th and carry on with our lives. I hope to have a job lined up to begin ~Sept12th.

And in the midst of all this, Im waiting for my house to selll.
 
Smurfy said:
lol u helmet wearing retard.

Hi KillahFly. Well let's see here, on 7/21 I flew to Maryland and stayed at Lumberg's house until 7/26 (no access to internet even though he's a computer programmer). I had a nice wedding shower hosted by his aunts while I was there and also lots of sex.

On 7/26 Lum abd I both flew to back to Chicago. He spent 7/26 until today (7/31) visitng me. We got our marriage license, we got court approval for me to move out of state with my son (technicalities from my previous divorce) and also we did a few other things - i.e. he fixed some shit at my house and also lots of sex.

Lum just called and his flight back to DC just landed. And I will see him next on Aug 20th which is when he comes back to Chicago and he and I pack up my belongings and drive all my shit to Maryland where I will be living with my son and with Lum.

We come back to Chicago on Sept2nd for the wedding which is Sep4th. We will then fly back to Maryland on Sept5th and carry on with our lives. I hope to have a job lined up to begin ~Sept12th.

And in the midst of all this, Im waiting for my house to selll.



Congrats to you and Lumberg. How you two gonna up the ante for the honeymoon? I'd also make Lumberg move to Chicago, being it's cooler there in more ways than one.
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
Congrats to you and Lumberg. How you two gonna up the ante for the honeymoon? I'd also make Lumberg move to Chicago, being it's cooler there in more ways than one.
what do you mean, ante for the honeymoon? we arent planning a honeymoon immediately following the wedding. being able to cohabitate will be like a honeymoon in and of itself since we have only seen each other for minimal amounts of time over the last 14 months. I cant wait. Im very excited, omg i think I felt something tingle down there.
 
Smurfy said:
what do you mean, ante for the honeymoon? we arent planning a honeymoon immediately following the wedding. being able to cohabitate will be like a honeymoon in and of itself since we have only seen each other for minimal amounts of time over the last 14 months. I cant wait. Im very excited, omg i think I felt something tingle down there.

where are you going for your honeymoon?
 
Best wish Smurfy :rose: For those of you that have not meet she is even cooler in real life if you can imagine that. :qt:
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Best wish Smurfy :rose: For those of you that have not meet she is even cooler in real life if you can imagine that. :qt:
oh gosh, youre too kind. :)


foreignchick - we are planning on doing some overseas travel next summer. lumberg has friends and acquaintances all over the world. but for now, my son will be in school so going away for a week or two really isnt feasible.
 
Smurfy said:
oh gosh, youre too kind. :)


foreignchick - we are planning on doing some overseas travel next summer. lumberg has friends and acquaintances all over the world. but for now, my son will be in school so going away for a week or two really isnt feasible.


lucky you, Europe for exmp is LOVELY with all thsoe old castles and monastries. Have fun girl, enjoy it :)
 
welcome back smurfy! Glad to hear you are having lots of sex!
 
No honeymoon, and I have a very good friend who lives and works in China and I'm thinking of taking him up on his offer to come stay with him because that's probably the most interesting/exotic place where I know someone.

Also incredibly cheap and he's into fitness so there will probably be some working out.
 
Smurfy said:
lol u helmet wearing retard.

Hi KillahFly. Well let's see here, on 7/21 I flew to Maryland and stayed at Lumberg's house until 7/26 (no access to internet even though he's a computer programmer). I had a nice wedding shower hosted by his aunts while I was there and also lots of sex.

On 7/26 Lum abd I both flew to back to Chicago. He spent 7/26 until today (7/31) visitng me. We got our marriage license, we got court approval for me to move out of state with my son (technicalities from my previous divorce) and also we did a few other things - i.e. he fixed some shit at my house and also lots of sex.

Lum just called and his flight back to DC just landed. And I will see him next on Aug 20th which is when he comes back to Chicago and he and I pack up my belongings and drive all my shit to Maryland where I will be living with my son and with Lum.

We come back to Chicago on Sept2nd for the wedding which is Sep4th. We will then fly back to Maryland on Sept5th and carry on with our lives. I hope to have a job lined up to begin ~Sept12th.

And in the midst of all this, Im waiting for my house to selll.
Were you guys able to get any sex in?
 
Whiskey... You'll have that.

Whiskey
 
Top Bottom