lol u helmet wearing retard.TheProject said:I heard she got banned.
Smurfy said:lol u helmet wearing retard.
Hi KillahFly. Well let's see here, on 7/21 I flew to Maryland and stayed at Lumberg's house until 7/26 (no access to internet even though he's a computer programmer). I had a nice wedding shower hosted by his aunts while I was there and also lots of sex.
On 7/26 Lum abd I both flew to back to Chicago. He spent 7/26 until today (7/31) visitng me. We got our marriage license, we got court approval for me to move out of state with my son (technicalities from my previous divorce) and also we did a few other things - i.e. he fixed some shit at my house and also lots of sex.
Lum just called and his flight back to DC just landed. And I will see him next on Aug 20th which is when he comes back to Chicago and he and I pack up my belongings and drive all my shit to Maryland where I will be living with my son and with Lum.
We come back to Chicago on Sept2nd for the wedding which is Sep4th. We will then fly back to Maryland on Sept5th and carry on with our lives. I hope to have a job lined up to begin ~Sept12th.
And in the midst of all this, Im waiting for my house to selll.
what do you mean, ante for the honeymoon? we arent planning a honeymoon immediately following the wedding. being able to cohabitate will be like a honeymoon in and of itself since we have only seen each other for minimal amounts of time over the last 14 months. I cant wait. Im very excited, omg i think I felt something tingle down there.hanselthecaretaker said:Congrats to you and Lumberg. How you two gonna up the ante for the honeymoon? I'd also make Lumberg move to Chicago, being it's cooler there in more ways than one.
Smurfy said:what do you mean, ante for the honeymoon? we arent planning a honeymoon immediately following the wedding. being able to cohabitate will be like a honeymoon in and of itself since we have only seen each other for minimal amounts of time over the last 14 months. I cant wait. Im very excited, omg i think I felt something tingle down there.
For those of you that have not meet she is even cooler in real life if you can imagine that. 
oh gosh, youre too kind.superqt4u2nv said:Best wish SmurfyFor those of you that have not meet she is even cooler in real life if you can imagine that.
![]()
Smurfy said:oh gosh, youre too kind.![]()
foreignchick - we are planning on doing some overseas travel next summer. lumberg has friends and acquaintances all over the world. but for now, my son will be in school so going away for a week or two really isnt feasible.
Smurfy said:i.e. he fixed some shit at my house
Good for you!Smurfy said:And also I havent choked down a heater since June 18th. bastards.
Were you guys able to get any sex in?Smurfy said:lol u helmet wearing retard.
Hi KillahFly. Well let's see here, on 7/21 I flew to Maryland and stayed at Lumberg's house until 7/26 (no access to internet even though he's a computer programmer). I had a nice wedding shower hosted by his aunts while I was there and also lots of sex.
On 7/26 Lum abd I both flew to back to Chicago. He spent 7/26 until today (7/31) visitng me. We got our marriage license, we got court approval for me to move out of state with my son (technicalities from my previous divorce) and also we did a few other things - i.e. he fixed some shit at my house and also lots of sex.
Lum just called and his flight back to DC just landed. And I will see him next on Aug 20th which is when he comes back to Chicago and he and I pack up my belongings and drive all my shit to Maryland where I will be living with my son and with Lum.
We come back to Chicago on Sept2nd for the wedding which is Sep4th. We will then fly back to Maryland on Sept5th and carry on with our lives. I hope to have a job lined up to begin ~Sept12th.
And in the midst of all this, Im waiting for my house to selll.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














