Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

where is my mfing night crew???

supergirl

High End Bro
Platinum
YO!!!! sorry for my absense.. the drama at triedia has been keeping me busy.. but i still luv you guys and miss my night crew!!! How is everyone???
 
Sup baby...remember 68GT350? He's evolved to this primordial soup motherfucker! Come give me an ass grabbin!

Missed you much!
 
hey kids..MISSED my hotties.. business has had me swamped!!
dude, saint.. the UFC was kick ass!!! not to mention that the mohegan sun casino it was held in was amazing.. but it was my first fight so i had fun... pulvar kicks ass too!! :fro:
 
Boach said:
Sup baby...remember 68GT350? He's evolved to this primordial soup motherfucker! Come give me an ass grabbin!

Missed you much!
oh god.. do i even want to know?? lol
 
68GT350 said:


I can't believe you don't remember me! You wanted to watch the stars and I ran away like a frightened doe....:bawling:

i know who you are silly.. i was referring to your reasoning for the boach instead... ya little pussy!! hehehe..
 
HEY SUPERGIRL.....WHEN YOU COMING TO VEGAS TO SEE ME AND PARTY? I WAS THINKING OF GETTING CRAIG TITUS TO BE MY PERSONAL TRAINER SINCE HE RUNS MY GYM I JOINED NOW. SHOULD I OR JUST SAVE MY MONEY AND GET HIM LIKE ONCE A MONTH TO HELP ME REVAMP MY PROGRAM?
 
HamsterHider said:
HEY SUPERGIRL.....WHEN YOU COMING TO VEGAS TO SEE ME AND PARTY? I WAS THINKING OF GETTING CRAIG TITUS TO BE MY PERSONAL TRAINER SINCE HE RUNS MY GYM I JOINED NOW. SHOULD I OR JUST SAVE MY MONEY AND GET HIM LIKE ONCE A MONTH TO HELP ME REVAMP MY PROGRAM?

lmao... i luv ya man!!!

you have enough solid info to develope a straight program.. i would take advantage of titus maybe when updating your program with new ideas and maybe some AS hints lol

i want to come and party soon!!! but i decided to compete in april so no trips til after the show!!! i am gonna be a miserable bitch anyway.. no carbs for me..
kisses
 
Top Bottom