Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where Is A Good Place To Download Movies

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
i want you guys to see some of my Viper videos. They are on a HD camera though. Are they gonna be too big of files?

FriendlyCanadian said:
Holy fuck, I know nothing about this, but since you're a good bro, I'll see what I can find!
haahah hows it going bro? i have an HD video camera and the fuckin MB size is huge for a 3 minute video! can i convert it into a regular quality video?

Wootoom said:
haahah hows it going bro? i have an HD video camera and the fuckin MB size is huge for a 3 minute video! can i convert it into a regular quality video?

I have noooo idea man, can you upload the hugeness into youtube or anything? it's always nice to show a good quality video.

I'm doing pretty good other then I'm doing economics assignments.. woo woo.. =( How are you homie?

Hmm I don't have any video editing software or anything, but I'd check there for some kind of convertor to compress the files or something.. =/

You upload the video onto your computer (dunno how to do, all depends on your camera), then you compress the video into a Zip/RAR file..... After that you can upload the zip/RAR file to a file sharing site (megaupload.com, rapidshare.com, sendspace.com, etc.)

From there anyone online can download that file

Top Bottom