Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where has Needtogetaas been?

Gregh24

I signed up the EF.com so i could get advise about gyno problems but have noticed needto has not been on for months. Does anyone know where he has been or have a plan that he has given them that has worked?

I signed up the EF.com so i could get advise about gyno problems but have noticed needto has not been on for months. Does anyone know where he has been or have a plan that he has given them that has worked?

Needto is taking care of personal stuff right now. We don't know when he'll be back.

What specifically do you need help with?

I have been reading alot of his posts along with some testimonies from others who he helped. I know he says he changes the cycle depending on how it is working on that individual. I have had gyno for about 5yrs and the size is about the size of a small walnut on both sides and i do not have any soreness anymore for about 2 years. When i tighten my chest i cant feel the hardness anymore but feel what feels like fat around the nipple area. U was wondering what stacks he has recommended to people to start out with.
Thanks

I have been reading alot of his posts along with some testimonies from others who he helped. I know he says he changes the cycle depending on how it is working on that individual. I have had gyno for about 5yrs and the size is about the size of a small walnut on both sides and i do not have any soreness anymore for about 2 years. When i tighten my chest i cant feel the hardness anymore but feel what feels like fat around the nipple area. U was wondering what stacks he has recommended to people to start out with.
Thanks

It depends on "what kind" of gyno.

If it is developed breast tissue that has been there for years, no drug is going to reverse it. There is a degree of swelling and tenderness that can occur from hormones, which can be reduced and basically eliminated.

However, mature breast tissue cannot be reversed by using drugs it requires removal by surgery.

There is also another kind of gyno that isn't technically gyno which is regular fat cells that accumulate more in the chest than it should which causes the swollen, hanging nipple appearance. This cannot be eliminated by drugs, but low body fat will keep that problem away. Likewise, a little liposuction can eliminate that problem.

So, based upon that, which type does it sound like you have?

I started to get it years ago when i took methyl 1 and bc i was mot experienced i did not take a pct. my nopples became tender and i started to get a lump under each.

Top Bottom