Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where do you guys get your supplements?

edbennethe

Hi guys I was wondering where you get your over the counter supplements? I'm 19 years old and looking to get my supplements for first time ever, many people don't recommend GNC and I wanted to make sure to spend my money right, thank you guys.

n2bm because their stuff is top notch and their service is A+

at your age you really don't need much.. some creatine, maybe a whey isolate.. you can start looking into test boosters like hcgenerate as well

when you buy supps at retail stores you are paying for the employees and facilities rent.. so you will pay more for inferior products.

Everytime I need something, I do research looking for the best price-quality ratio. So sometimes it is an online shop, sometimes it is a supplement store...you need know exactly what you want first, and then look for it in the different sources.

n2bm is as solid as anywhere. In this day and age I wouldn't buy from GNC. Even on their deal days, with their gold card and so on you can do better online. Their one saving grace is no shipping and it's there in your hands right now.

Once you learn about what makes a protein a good protein (and the same with other solid basic supplements) you'll find that companies like n2bm etc can match or beat anything GNC can do and for a better price.

At 19 you really don't need much. Stick to n2bm.com and get a bag of Whey To Build Muscle protein powder and some Ancient Strength Creatine.

Top Bottom