Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where do you guys get your protein???

www.proteinfactory.com

All those protein supplement company do not have their own factory,so don't be misled, company like www.proteinfactory.com
bottle it for them, go to the above and buy their predigested protein & see yourself ripped hard!!!!!

All those protein supplement company do not have their own factory,so don't be misled, company like www.proteinfactory.com
bottle it for them, go to the above and buy their predigested protein & see yourself ripped hard!!!!!

:FRlol:
sold :FRlol:
Just joking bro....I bye from them everyonce in awhile too...But so far i cant find anyone cheaper than dpsnutrition.Their cheap and thier service is fast!!!

For you Optimum guys

What flavors have you guys tried, what's nasty, and what's your favorite?

I have seen Vanilla, Double Rich Chocolate, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Pina Colada.

Last edited:
optimum's 100% whey is the best for the price, plus the taste is tolerable . . . .

I tried protein factory. their protein gave me intense stomach pains and it tasted horrible (even with the flavoring included). i still have 5lbs sitting in my cupboard that i dont plan on using.

Top Bottom