Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can I ...

Imnotdutch said:
I'm not sure that I would be doing those pec, bi or tri injections unless I had alot of experience......too many nerves and blood vessels.

Yeah, and that's the thing, I hate to see blood and needles!!!! I want him to do it himself, but I will always prefer to do it if it is safer that way.

ann said:
The glutes....definetly the safest. Big old target, that you cant miss ;)

OOhhh.....french TV3......too cool.

It appears that I will have to make his butt suffer again... Well, he says that i'm really good with the needle, but it doesnt change the fact that I HATE IT!!!

Thanks you all for your help, it was really appreciate.

Oh, and Ann, si tu adore les gens qui parlent français, tu devrais venir faire un tour a Montréal . Nous avons des beaux mecs ici aussi!!!!!

if you like people who speak french, you should definitely go to montreal as they have some nice looking mecs (not sure, maybe americans) here

Whats wrong with him hitting quads?? So long as you aspirate it is safe.

Pinky Girl said:

Yeah, and that's the thing, I hate to see blood and needles!!!! I want him to do it himself, but I will always prefer to do it if it is safer that way.

Imnotdutch said:
Whats wrong with him hitting quads?? So long as you aspirate it is safe.

I proposed it to him, he said that he didnt like it and that it was too risky.

Oh God, why doesnt everything come in oral foarm?!? Life would be so simple!!! :) :) :)

Pinky Girl said:

I proposed it to him, he said that he didnt like it and that it was too risky.

Oh God, why doesnt everything come in oral foarm?!? Life would be so simple!!! :) :) :)

What does he mean by too risky? I don't see it being anymore risky than glutes or delts. As long as you always aspirate I don't see a problem. Saying that though, I hate quad shots. Only because they hurt... :bawling:

Top Bottom