Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can I find IGF-1 sources?

Kaylakan

I know that IGF-1 is very good for muscle developmentand body health, but everywhere I see, it costs a fortune. Is thereany other way of raising it, other than buying the IGF-1 itself?Maybe some foods I could eat, or AAS?

AAS won't really contribute to a raise in IGF-1. Ifyou want to raise it consistently, your best bet would be Nutrobal –it will increase both GH production, and IGF-1, as both are closelyrelated between each other. Also, if you are on cycle, you can useAromasin, as it has the ability to increase IGF-1 production by up to20-25%.

Do ALOT of research before ordering IGF-1 from any source. 99% of the IGF-1 on the market is fake or brutally under dosed. I have tested IGF-1 from multiple different sources and they were all crap.

Personally, I would just use the HGH analogue nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. A single dose of nutrobal will raise IGF-1 levels in the body for 24 hours.

You can order it from sarms1.com. They are the approved SARMS source of the board.

Top Bottom