Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can I buy dextrose?

not only is dextrose all that is needed, it is all that is wanted. you do not want fructose because it only refills liver glycogen; excess is converted to fat. dextrose refills muscle glycogen as well.

Glucose is dextrose. they are the same thing... just a different name.

Most of the supermarkets here carry glucose/dextrose in the baking section. Maybe that is jsut an LA health food thing.

Try checking a health food store in your area. They carry it almost anywhere where they carry fructose.

SofaGeorge said:

Most of the supermarkets here carry glucose/dextrose in the baking section. Maybe that is jsut an LA health food thing.

Try checking a health food store in your area. They carry it almost anywhere where they carry fructose.

Oh well in a several months (when I am through 10 # of dex) I'll look in health food stores :)

And yes it IS an LA health food thing. You fucking cornflakes!

SofaGeorge said:

well damn, then that just ain't right. dextrose sounds like a big bad sugar and glucose sounds like a nice non-complex carbohydrate. :D

all you want is a post wrokout drink with a very high GI... drinks that have high GI levels are obviously dextrose based, but also gatorade is mostly sucrose/glucose syrup and water...this is fine to get ur blood sugar up and ur insulin kicking..dont believe me then visit www.ast-ss.com and check out the "nutritional timing factor" great stuff!

supplementdirect sucks ass. I ordered dextrose and whey over a week ago. Still has not even shipped. I will never use them again. Worst customer service. Seem like fucking lazy candy asses or scammers. If I get a charge on my card and still not sent I am filing a claim. I recommend someone else at this point.

Top Bottom