Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when women do gear, why do their faces block out like a mans ?

i have often wondered why some female bbers look like men in the face ? I dont mean the fitness models, I mean the hardcore bbers. I was at a truck show the other day and there was this woman there that had a great physique but a butter face. Everything looked good but her face. I lack a lot of knowledge about the compound but would have to guess they are taking growth hormone ? I see the magazines and some of the women are down right scary in the face. Great bodies, but they look like men in the face. Just curious, I know some of you bros know what will cause that.

Test bor, they are taking test or are having sides which are basically turning them into MEN

Deep voice, blockey features, enlarged clit, growing thicker hair on parts they shouldnt, etc

if they stop taking test, would they return to a more feminine look?

i read an article somewhere about this woman who took steroids and she had a great ability to sing- and she permanently lost some that ability after her steroid usage.

I didnt think it was test. I figured it to be a steroid made for women or something less harsh than that. Wow, women taking test straight up. What are the long term sides from women taking test ? Could they be taking gh do you think ? I think someone spoke to her and her voice wasnt noticeable deep and other than that head, I didnt see anything that would have tipped me off to test. What are the long term sides for chicks taking test ? anyone ?

Hm. I think the more woman work out, the more definition is seen in the face. I noticed the more I work out I get a squared jaw. Some may have it more defined than others.

Chyna is a perfect example of this...she is a he. That is one manly, nasty, grotesque, fucked-up bitch. Shes got a big Jay Leno chin and talks like a man..not to mention shes probably bigger than most of the guys on this board. Ever notice when all the celebrities are in Playboy they rarely show anything but their tits? She had a coochie shot, my guess is to prove to the world that shes not really a man. Ugghhhh.

This is a question im askin myself too.
IMO its the GH that cause the growth of the chin ,jaw ,forhead ,nose ,HANDS ! .Specially nose becoems vey thick at the big fbbs .When u see a fbb with really big arms check up her nose and chin and if they r not thick and large then lemme know coz i never found anyone .PLus large belly .These sides coming from GH could be seen in men too but they r not so bad looking unlike women who look grotesque with em.MAny of them were really beautiful women b4 gearing and now the beautiness is mixing with grotesque turning them into a pretty sympathiaue ogre princess Fiona .This is the price for having an amaising muscular huge round butt and tighs .IMO they should be smarter and know when enough is enough .Fortunately the trend in fbb is not encouraging the freaks ,they promote less muscular appearance and more simetry , beautiful lines , proportions , feminity and thats a good thing .
Test and deca cause clit enlargement 4 sure i saw it with my own eyes .

I would like to give one example.Cristine Roth.

The pic above shows the point she should stop. She stil had a face to win a Miss US contest but look at her now iin that pic !
Check up the nose and face bones they r all much bigger now.And what for to pay this price ? just 1/2 inch at her arm i think it doesnt worth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom