Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to start taking supps?

can smn please add a summary to Rippetoe's routine?
i'm getting dizzy with all the info
all i understood that i have to do this:

Workout A
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench Press
1x5 Deadlift

Workout B
3x5 Squat
3x5 Standing military press
3x5 Power cleans

You train on 3 nonconsecutive days per week.

is it correct?

I'd ditch the power cleans. It's a great exercise when done properly but it has a huge learning curve. You could do high pulls instead (the power clean without the shoulder racking). I always preferred some type of row personally. Something like Barbell Rows.

Yes you do them on 3 nonconsecutive days.

Your goal is to progress each workout. Progress is made by adding weight to the bar. If you get 135 x 3x5 today, 2 days from now try 140 x 3x5. If you stop progressing, it's time to change things.

Legs sessions release HGH, test and regulate insulin levels.. If you don't do legs then I think you're mad.. Plus you will look wrong..

Big chest and big back compounds work you're biceps and triceps.. Personally I think arm days are vanity days.. Which is fine but you can't walk round like popeye and think you look the business

Follow what the other guys said..

And EAT till you feel sick and when that sickness goes away.. Do it all over again :)

I was 63kg at 5' 8.. I'm now 86kg at 5' 10.. Granted that's also come from growing but not 23kg/~50lbs

That's awesome have you done any cycles?

Top Bottom