Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When Frontloading 1000mg Sust, How should I do it?

Contender30.1

Im gonna front load 1000mg of sustanon 250 and then maintain either 750mg or 500mg.. havent decided yet...

But should I take 500mg on monday and 500mg on thursday or take 250mg mon, wed, fri, sun??????????

what would you do?

thanx

IMO mon and thur should be fine but some will do it 3xtimes a week to get blood levels consistant considering all the different type of esters.

Reactions: FBI
Contender30.1 said:
Im gonna front load 1000mg of sustanon 250 and then maintain either 750mg or 500mg.. havent decided yet...

But should I take 500mg on monday and 500mg on thursday or take 250mg mon, wed, fri, sun??????????

what would you do?

thanx

Just take EOD to take advantage of the Orop.

every other day sounds good.. I must say I love the feeling of 500mg in my ass..... hahahah thats what I used to do...

thanx bro's.. I jsut got to start injecting 1cc into my shoulders ... that shit hurts like hell ... I did that last cycle..a nd couldnt sleep all night. .felt like i got hit with a bat in my arm.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

quote: Eh? Frontload with 1000 mg´s??? That´s what I take every week!

Geez man.. maybe I should post my stats.. 5'10 170-175...... I think I would explode at 1000mg every week.. but it would be a nice feeling

I was going to do 1000mg for maybe the first 2 weeks and then 750 each week after.

Top Bottom