Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

When flying the friendly skies

Smurfy said:
do you listen in to the ATC tower dispatch stuff? I do and I find it interesting.


charlie one niner

How the hell do you do that? They ban all electronics, cell phones, laptops, sharp objects, non sharp objects, laughter, breathing, shoe bombs etc....

I had the Northwest stewardess speach down to the hand motions at one time...how do you listen to the pilots?
 
I used to lip sync the words to the stewardess speach and look her in the eye any time she dared to glance at me lol. I would even make minature hand motions. Good times.
 
Oh god, No. I have to hide my MP3 Player and sneak the earphones on when the stewardess sits down during takeoff. Listening to music, helps calm my nerves.
 
I stopped flying in 2000 after I smuggled a Chinese Broadsword on board by telling everyone it was a golf club.
 
Smurfy said:
do you listen in to the ATC tower dispatch stuff? I do and I find it interesting.


charlie one niner

I do during take offs and landings. It is interesting. :)
 
gotmilk said:
no..

I hate flying anyhow. A metal tube passing thru air at 400mph does not make me happy.

how about a silicone tube passing over your wang at 10mph?
 
lardo5150 said:
I would just bang the stewardess in the bathroom. Good times.
I've been on at least 8 flights in the last 2 years and not once did I have even a slightly attractive stewardess
 
cyrex said:
I've been on at least 8 flights in the last 2 years and not once did I have even a slightly attractive stewardess

amen... when I first flew 1st class I was like... now Ima see all the goodlooking one... NEWP. Just as fugly as the rest. Lots of gheys too. BTW when teh mile high club ops present themselves, they are always at the worst time, i.e. sitting next to your gf or w/ your family lol.
 
cyrex said:
I've been on at least 8 flights in the last 2 years and not once did I have even a slightly attractive stewardess

You've never flown a European or Asian carrier then...especially Asian. Fly on Malaysian Air or Singapore Air...or Cathay Pacific...the women are models.

It's true to some degree on the European carriers as well - KLM is very nice.

US air carriers...they're ugly fat hogs.
 
Last edited:
I got in a pissing match once with a stewardess about how my mp3 player in coach is not going to affect the pilot's sensitive equipment during takeoff. They must drill holes through their heads and dump in a whole bunch of bogus things to panic about in Cabin crew school.
 
redguru said:
I got in a pissing match once with a stewardess about how my mp3 player in coach is not going to affect the pilot's sensitive equipment during takeoff. They must drill holes through their heads and dump in a whole bunch of bogus things to panic about in Cabin crew school.

I never understood why they tell you to turn it off.
 
nycgirl said:
I never understood why they tell you to turn it off.

The fallacy is that they may affect the instrumentation of the aircraft. Of course there is no proof of that and it cannot be duplicated in a lab environment. Commercial aircraft electronics are shielded from stray RF nearly as much as military electronics.

Cabin crews want the passengers (sheep) as docile as possible. It's as simple as that.
 
I am sitting in the beautiful Salt Lake City airport as we speak. WTF is wrong with you, Smurfy?

The stewardesses on Delta look like 80yo circus clowns on acid.
 
I hate flying.
I was on a flight once where we sat at the end of the runway for 20 minutes with the pilot revving each of the engines so the plane was rocking from side to side. He tells us later when we are cruising altitude that he was trying to unstick a coolant gauge but it didn't work. Hottest flight I have ever been on. Cabin crew were walking around with their jackets off, shirts open or sleeves rolled up. It is amazing what they look like when all that heat starts melting all the makeup on their faces. Even worse when they are female.
 
redguru said:
Cabin crews want the passengers (sheep) as docile as possible. It's as simple as that.

I've never had anyone ask me to turn it off, yet. Hopefully, I will be able to make the point that lettng me listen to it during takeoff will keep me calm.

I hate it when they say, "unexpected turbulence." If one flys the same route, and the plane rocks at the same point during every flight, the rocking is no longer unexpected. Just be honest and say, this damn plane will rock ___ minutes into the flight. Stop lying to me.

Oh, and its time for U.S. Airways to buy a new plane for Flight 100. Using it for short distances isn't going to keep it going longer.
 
c00per said:
I hate flying.
I was on a flight once where we sat at the end of the runway for 20 minutes with the pilot revving each of the engines so the plane was rocking from side to side. He tells us later when we are cruising altitude that he was trying to unstick a coolant gauge but it didn't work. Hottest flight I have ever been on. Cabin crew were walking around with their jackets off, shirts open or sleeves rolled up. It is amazing what they look like when all that heat starts melting all the makeup on their faces. Even worse when they are female.

pretty weird that it was hot at "cruising altitude"
 
Yah, you would expect it to cool right down but it definitely was hot. Other fights I have been on you need a blanket.
 
KillahBee said:
I am sitting in the beautiful Salt Lake City airport as we speak. WTF is wrong with you, Smurfy?

The stewardesses on Delta look like 80yo circus clowns on acid.
Yo, Matilda. Say hi to the LDS's for me. thanks
 
Top Bottom