Smurfy said:do you listen in to the ATC tower dispatch stuff? I do and I find it interesting.
charlie one niner
PICK3 said:Nope if I'm flying I'm way too drunk and/or medicated.
Smurfy said:do you listen in to the ATC tower dispatch stuff? I do and I find it interesting.
charlie one niner
gotmilk said:no..
I hate flying anyhow. A metal tube passing thru air at 400mph does not make me happy.
I've been on at least 8 flights in the last 2 years and not once did I have even a slightly attractive stewardesslardo5150 said:I would just bang the stewardess in the bathroom. Good times.
cyrex said:I've been on at least 8 flights in the last 2 years and not once did I have even a slightly attractive stewardess
cyrex said:how about a silicone tube passing over your wang at 10mph?
cyrex said:I've been on at least 8 flights in the last 2 years and not once did I have even a slightly attractive stewardess
redguru said:I got in a pissing match once with a stewardess about how my mp3 player in coach is not going to affect the pilot's sensitive equipment during takeoff. They must drill holes through their heads and dump in a whole bunch of bogus things to panic about in Cabin crew school.
nycgirl said:I never understood why they tell you to turn it off.
redguru said:Cabin crews want the passengers (sheep) as docile as possible. It's as simple as that.
c00per said:I hate flying.
I was on a flight once where we sat at the end of the runway for 20 minutes with the pilot revving each of the engines so the plane was rocking from side to side. He tells us later when we are cruising altitude that he was trying to unstick a coolant gauge but it didn't work. Hottest flight I have ever been on. Cabin crew were walking around with their jackets off, shirts open or sleeves rolled up. It is amazing what they look like when all that heat starts melting all the makeup on their faces. Even worse when they are female.
Yo, Matilda. Say hi to the LDS's for me. thanksKillahBee said:I am sitting in the beautiful Salt Lake City airport as we speak. WTF is wrong with you, Smurfy?
The stewardesses on Delta look like 80yo circus clowns on acid.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














