Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your workout plan(routine)?

My workout routine varies I do high repetitions heavy weight drops at supersets Pyramid sets I try to cover it from all angles!!

As follows

Monday- arms bicep tricep
Tues - legs
Wed - chest and tricep
Thurs - back and bicep
Friday- clean up day traps shoulders abs calves
Sat -legs am and if it's a refeed day arms as well in the afternoon approximately five hours after my leg lift!!

I was doing arms one time a week but found myself if I overtrain arms and hit them multiple times a week they grow biceps are a lagging muscle group for me

Everyone works differently with different lift routines this is what I found works best for me over the years of training!

Are you looking for anything specific how long of you been training for what are your goals can I help with anything?

Thanks for answerinf my questiib and I like your routine very much.
My routine is Monday-chest
Tuesday-Biceps
Wednesday-Triceps
Thursday-Back
Friday-Shoulders
Saturday-Legs
I'm thinking about to change my routine because I think this isn't benefical anymore.
My problem is cause I'm lacking in the upper chest and I'm thinkin if I should change from barbell incline press to dumbbell incline.
Looking forward to hear from you man

Sent from my GT-S5830i

I believe if u want to get mass on chest u need to hit it from all angles
Bar and db also I would combine ur arm days or throw them in before or after ur late muscle
Example
Biceps and triceps

chest and triceps and back and biceps t
That's a standard way

When u hit one small muscle group a day I believe it's not enough stimulation on the whole body so ur body won't be stressed to grow

Also try to hit muscles two times a week

If u do it like this

Monday -Back biceps
Tuesday -Chest triceps
Wed -Legs
Thurs -Sholders traps abs calves
Friday -Back and biceps
Saturday -chest and triceps
Sunday - rest

Then u start with legs Monday do one week u hit a group two times the next week you hit the other two lifts two times
Legs and shoulders twice the next week

What is ur lifting experience
Stats ? Age ? Etc

Thanks for the info and the workout plan I really appreviate your help.
I started lifting one yeqr qgo when I was 16 years old now I'm 17 weight 61 kg and I'm an ectomorph
One more question is it okay if I
use the 5x5 program
P.s should I drop barbell incline for dumbbell incline.Is dumbbell incline more effective ?

Sent from my GT-S5830i

I would keep all different exercises! Incline bar, incline db, flat bench flys, flat bb , flat db, cable flys low to high , for upper chest
All sorts of stuff

Decline really I would stay away from till u develop a better chest because decline is mainly used to tone the bottom of the chest after its developed !
True ectomorphs really need to focus on the top of the chest we tent to have a boney upper chest and that's the hard part to build

I did not start decline work till after my first two years of steady training

I'm doing all the exercises ou mentioned even pullovers.But this week I replaced dumbbell flys eith cable crossovers.
I think you have very good tips.How old are you and since you're an ectomorph how did you gaib weight because I seem to struggle with it

Sent from my GT-S5830i

Top Bottom