Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your take on skim milk?

T

TerraNoble

There are two different opinions..SOme would say that is not good for cutting ,other would say other wise..

My take is that it is OK . I drink when I cut..

Any other thought and explanations?

It is definitely a heathly thing to drink. If you can still get cut up while drinking it, and you are happy with your bf%, then keep drinking it. If not, then not drinking it, or drinking it less would probably help.

ND

CongoJoe said:
unless you are a bodybuilder who is requires to have less than 6 % body fat, skim milk is excellent.

Thank you. EVERYTHING to do with diet and exeercise has to do with your goals and your genetics. Yeah, you may be cutting, but can you get down to where you want to be while eating certain foods that someone else may consider bad for cutting? YES. Not everyone wants to look like a contest shape BB'er, even when they cut! Beyond that, I would guess that some people can get almost as ripped as a contest shape BB'er even if they do have a forbidden glass of skim milk once in a while. That part has to do with the rest of their diet and their genetics.

Terranoble, the basic questions you are left with are:

1. Do I want 4-6% bf?
2. Are my genetics allowing me to reach my goals even with some milk consumption.

My $.02

ND

NateDogg said:

Thank you. EVERYTHING to do with diet and exeercise has to do with your goals and your genetics. Yeah, you may be cutting, but can you get down to where you want to be while eating certain foods that someone else may consider bad for cutting? YES. Not everyone wants to look like a contest shape BB'er, even when they cut! Beyond that, I would guess that some people can get almost as ripped as a contest shape BB'er even if they do have a forbidden glass of skim milk once in a while. That part has to do with the rest of their diet and their genetics.

Terranoble, the basic questions you are left with are:

1. Do I want 4-6% bf?
2. Are my genetics allowing me to reach my goals even with some milk consumption.

My $.02

ND

To answer your questions, I just wanna get back to 10%body fat where I was before I got sick for almost 2 months..Now I am around 14% bodyfat..My genetics are average...

My life doesnt revolve around heavy body buliding, but I like to train and have a decent body.

Then skim milk is fine bro. I use that or even 1% with my oatmeal and other cereals. And I'm like you. I have decent genetics and lift consistently, but it doesn't dictate my life.

Top Bottom