Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your Favorite Test

What is you favorite test?

• TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE

Votes: 181 22.7%
  • TESTOSTERONE ACETATE

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE

Votes: 176 22.1%
  • TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE

Votes: 416 52.3%
  • TESTOSTERONE DECANOATE

Votes: 17 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IS this thread ever going to die...

hopefully not. i'd rather ignore this getting bumped than see the main page with 30 posts with dudes asking what is the best first cycle or what gear should they run.

Test E/Test P one shot of both done EOD.

hopefully not. i'd rather ignore this getting bumped than see the main page with 30 posts with dudes asking what is the best first cycle or what gear should they run.

Test E/Test P one shot of both done EOD.
I thought that one of the benefits of Test E was the fact that you could take more time between injections. Isn't EOD overkill for it?

I thought that one of the benefits of Test E was the fact that you could take more time between injections. Isn't EOD overkill for it?

The idea is to keep blood levels stable to reduce sides and optimize primary effects.

I like Sus and Cyp bloat me to hell.. Test E and Prop do not.. So I combine this..

Instead of doing Test E on Mon/Thur then doing EOD of Prop to get that extra oomph I just divide all my shots by EOD. So I end up injecting 125mg of Test E and 50mg of Prop EOD which comes out to about 900-1000mg weekly. Not to mention I run Tren at about 100mg ED.. Over kill? Maybe.. I went from 190lbs lean to 225lbs (in the avatar) and even crept up to 235 but not so lean at that point.. I'm 220 now about 3months post cycle and im still putting weight up.

This cycle I'll be doing it more traditional - Test E 250mg Mon/Thur along with 250mg of Tren E Mon/Thur, 300mg EQ Mon/Thur..

Bump

Just to answer the question about favorite test: SUSPENSION!!!

but not from a UGL, used to get UniTest Suspension from Univet. Suspension from a UGL scares me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom