Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats your favorite fat burner?

Xenadrine bar none...but I seem to be alone on this one hehe. Dont hate on me.

------------------
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

Xenadrine. I've been taking 5-6 per day and throw in a Ephedrine HCL 25 for good measure. ;) Been doing this for 10 days now and lost about 10 lbs. Definatly going to be RIPPED by June 1st.

It used to be Thermalean but when I found ECA and ECY, everything changed! (3 times a day and it rocks!!) I also like cycling with Clen and T3
LG

My favorite is definitely Lipokinextic plus Tiracticol!
Now both are not easily available, i've turned to
Ergolean plus Yohimbine HCL 8mg.
Ergolean allows me to be in thermogenesis for the
whole part of the day ( it says 8hrs extended release),late afternoon it;s time for T2 by biotest plus
another dose of Yohimbine. So far so good..but i believe the Ergolean (its just 20E200C16Syn-E) dosage might be way under two or three times dosage per Adipo/Lipo.
So far so good.;)

Last edited:
Do E/C/A let you lose all the muscle with tha fat?

I need to get cut on the lower abs for some photos. in fact, my bodyfat percentage is quite low (with the Tanita it says 7; can get to 6.5 with no many problems), but it's the lower abs that need to be a bit leaner. It's not only fat, I'm sure part of it is water retention or lose skin. Which one is the best product to do that but saving me muscle mass (I'm a hardgainer)?

I've read about dermalin, but $99 or more is too much for me.

Does Lipokinetix contain ephedrine?
Which one is best: Xenadrine or Lipokinetix?
What about the water retention?

I use thermalean.
it makes me sweat like a pig and i like it.
the only thing i dont like is that my heart pumps too fast when im trying to sleep at night and I just end up with less sleep than i should have.

Top Bottom