Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats your average golds gym salary

bonjON5

Hi bros, by any chance anyone here knows what's the hourly pay at gold's gym for a personal trainer, I'm about to graduate and the job market looks shitty but seems like everybody is overweight and needs help training. You bros know anything about working it at Gold's Gym?

There really isn't a lot of money in personal training. The gym really screws the personal trainers. Most gyms charge around $60-80/session but the personal trainer only gets around $18-30 of that.

The fact of the matter is that most personal trainers sell steroids on the side. It's the sad reality. A lot of personal trainers I know also bartend or bounce on the weekends because they would be able to pay their bills off just personal training.

The problem with fitness is that it's something everyone wants but no one wants to pay for. Anyone who reads a men's health magazine all of a sudden thinks they are an expert.

My advice to you would be to find a stable job in marketing, sales, something like that and do the personal training on the side as a hobby. That way you can pick and choose your clients and have fun with it.

yeah like musky said personal trainers don't make much money. i had a buddy work for a franchise gym and he was in there at 5am and would work his ass off all day but he was struggling financially

you got a degree bro, use it.. the job market is fine right now.. go do an internship and build up a resume and find yourself a job. you should have already started applying to places ahead of graduation, instead the more you waste time the more your peers will be taking jobs from you

The more popular franchise gyms here in Canada like Goodlife Fitness and Anytime Fitness pay around $15/hr to their trainers.

Unfortunately, personal trainers get very poorly paid, so if you have a choice, better opt for a different job with the possibility of growth. Believe you me - a moment will come when you will want to advance, and in personal training that is something almost impossible.

The more popular franchise gyms here in Canada like Goodlife Fitness and Anytime Fitness pay around $15/hr to their trainers.

problem is a trainer may only work 2 or 3 hours per day at most.

now if they can fill up their schedule perfectly the whole day and assume their customers don't cancel or are late then thats not a bad salary for a kid out of college

Top Bottom