Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's up with these Protein Farts?

i tried probiotics...didn't work. the only thing that got rid of my horrible protein ass was cutting down on dairy protein and upping my whey intake. so now i don't take in as much protein from lactose-containing sources and i try to get protein from a variety of sources throughout the day. it worked for me.

Only the shit protein will give you the shits! Look for any proteins with the trademark Aminogen.....it will take the stank away!

Aminogen will help the body digest the protein!

All from Orlando ROCK!

I think Riker29 has a point here. I drink me shake right outta the blender first thing and never leave it to settle... during my train journey into work I get real bad stomach ache sometimes and have a bout of the farts... I have to wait till I hit the station while I wait to get my connection to let rip since the close confines of a carriage would not be too polite to unleash my nasty gasses...

To be honest, I've not noticed any bad smells since eating loadsa protein (1gram per lbs of BW) but have noticed my shit turn a rather pail brown in colour and also rock hard! I guess I need to add a little fibre to me diet huh.

STUBS

stretch said:
It's fun to lock the doors and windows in the car, then do it, when you have people in there.

They get this look on their face like :eek: while they're gasping for air.

And I get this look like :p while I laugh at them.

Peace,
stretch

some of you guys are really sick !!!!! :)

Top Bottom