not my wife.bitch would never were that for me.I love thigh highs and guarders to and she knows it.anthrax said:of women who wear stuff like that once they are married?
![]()
some times I think so.its funny how bitches will do things for some other guy that there husband has bin asking for for years....they should all be lined up and shot in the face.Becoming said:100% - just not for thier husband.
She's cheating on you.
reminds me of something a friend of mine used to say.needtogetaas said:they should all be lined up and shot in the face.
Only if she's going to the club for girls night out. Once she gets home it's no makeup, pony tail and old ass sweats.anthrax said:of women who wear stuff like that once they are married?
![]()
Becoming said:100% - just not for thier husband.
She's cheating on you.
Yeah but you can pull on the pony tail, and who needs makeup for doggystyle?javaguru said:Once she gets home it's no makeup, pony tail and old ass sweats.
Becoming said:She's cheating on you.
javaguru said:Only if she's going to the club for girls night out. Once she gets home it's no makeup, pony tail and old ass sweats.

Then you have to cuddle and go to the Pottery Barn the next day, unlike the guy who tapped her in his car on girls night out before she came home.Becoming said:Yeah but you can pull on the pony tail, and who needs makeup for doggystyle?
I did when I was married.anthrax said:of women who wear stuff like that once they are married?
![]()
Your post is useless without pics.heatherrae said:I did when I was married.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














