Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

what's the oldest thing in your fridge right now?

I have a tupperware container of Bleu Cheese that I have no idea how long it has been in the fridge.














Oops, that's ground turkey. Never mind.
 
There is surely something in the fridge here from long before I moved here in August. I think there is a tupperware container with some breading in it and it's been in there probably a year or so. Oh and some yeast that's been in there nearly 2 yrs I bet.
 
heh... the winner in my fridge is the maple syrup.
I got it from my ex's grandma a year before we broke up...then single for a year....another gf for 3 years...single for a year again

if any you good bro/broettes come over.... pancakes with maple syrup!
 
My hand.
 
I have a drawer full of Heinekens and Newcastles that dates from sometime in the mid-1990s when I filled it and never touched it again.
 
blue cheese is the best
a bottle never lasts a week in my fridge

as for old
probably horseradish dip
 
Mr. dB said:
I have a drawer full of Heinekens and Newcastles that dates from sometime in the mid-1990s when I filled it and never touched it again.
I call bullshit
 
4everhung said:
I call bullshit

You'd be wrong.

How long are old beers good for anyway, if they've been kept refrigerated constantly?

I always heard that it's good to keep all empty space in your fridge filled with bottles of liquid, it keeps the temperature constant and saves energy. That's why I've never tossed out the old beers.
 
Mr. dB said:
You'd be wrong.

How long are old beers good for anyway, if they've been kept refrigerated constantly?

I always heard that it's good to keep all empty space in your fridge filled with bottles of liquid, it keeps the temperature constant and saves energy. That's why I've never tossed out the old beers.
I get it half right
 
4everhung said:
I get it half right


???

You called bullshit. That doesn't leave any room for half-right. Either the beers have been in the vegetable crisper since the mid-1990s or they haven't. I'd post a pic, but I don't have a digi-cam so we'd have to wait for the 35mm film to be developed.
 
Mr. dB said:
???

You called bullshit. That doesn't leave any room for half-right. Either the beers have been in the vegetable crisper since the mid-1990s or they haven't. I'd post a pic, but I don't have a digi-cam so we'd have to wait for the 35mm film to be developed.
I meant I fill my fridge with bottles of liguid too
but I consume them
within the decade
 
4everhung said:
I meant I fill my fridge with bottles of liguid too
but I consume them
within the decade


lolol, that made me laugh for real
 
I got 3 year old dope cookies in the freezer.Thet were really , really strong . Got really , really fucked up. Am to scared to have another one. But those damn religious freaks that go door to door , havent been around , so the cookies are still there. :verygood:
 
A bottle of White Chocolate Ice-cream topping. Easily 2 years old. It was too sweet, but I am too tight to throw it out. Had it before my daughter was born in 2004.

When I was flatting in my 20's, we had vegetables that went mouldy in the back of the fridge. Bogans!
 
Top Bottom